To Easy

I reach the park where we had been fighting drowned heart, I try to look through the storm, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"LB?" I lower my staff. Is it too much to hope that LB defeated Drowned Heart on his own? Suddenly I heard the sound of LB's yoyo nearby.

"In coming!"

I look up but too late. Wham! LB nocks into me hard sending me flying back a few feet landing on my butt in the mud. Drowned Heart loomed above.

"All will feel as drowned as I do! Even if that means I have to down all of Paris."

I crawl over to LB still laying on the ground where he landed.

"LB the Akuma!"

I grab him by the shoulders. his head lawls for side to side, obviously dazed. What am I going to do? Everything started to go in slow motion as the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. I push LB out of the way just in time. We can't keep going on like this. Drowned Heart screams in frustration.

Without thinking I lunge at Drowned Heard grabbing the locket barely in my hand. The chain snaps and I crush it in my palm. All at once everything stops and Drowned Heard falls to the ground a little girl once again. I land softly on the damp grassy ground. I turn to go to the little girl and LB but something catches my attention out of the corner of my eye. The purple butterfly attempting to escape. I turn to LB who was picking themselves up off of the ground still disoriented. I panic and use my trump card. I leap after the bug and caught it swiftly in my hand radiating black magic. It fell apart in my fingers.

Everything was a blur from then on out. LB took care of the girl till her frantic mother appeared. Once the girl was with her mother I turned to leave, but LB grabbed me by the shoulder.

"Kitty where's the Akuma?

I looked at his masked face but it felt blurry and unreal.

"I took care of it." I looked down, but even the ground was spinning in front of my eyes.

LB opened his mouth to ask more questions but my ring started it's warning beep.

"Look I have it under control LB but I have to go."

Without another word I headed back to my high school. I arrived just in time to see my dad pull up to the front of the school. I snuck around the car and ran into the bathroom where my bag was.

My ring beeped one last time and I was suddenly in my regular clothes. I stumbled and caught myself on the bath room counter. Plag yawned and blinked tiredly.

"Let's not do all of the extra stuff next time... I'm starving!" Plag complained.

I roll my eyes, open my bag for Plag to hide in until I got home. He sighed disappointedly but hid.

I walked to my Dads car as normally as possible even thought I could hardly feel my legs. My Dad looks over and hangs up his phone. I smile and wave but it didn't fool him. He slipped out of the car and meet me half way.

"Hey Dad. No need to get out of the car. I'm fine."

He rolls his eyes.

"I knew you'd over do it."

He wraps his arm around my waist and I leaned agents him. I wanted to argue but I was too tired. We walked the rest of the way to the car in silence. Well Dad walked I was half carried. Aron opened the door from the inside and helped me slide into the car. He shut the door, walked around to the driver's side and slid in. I glance back at the front doors of the school as we pull away. To my surprise I saw Conner look both ways and run towards his house.

Aron tugged on my sleeve.

"Em are you okay? You look pale." He asked concern tinting his voice. I smile a sad smile, and ruffle his hair.

"What are you Dad 2.0?" I sigh "I'm fine just tired."

Aron looked sad. So much pressure was on this little boys shoulders. I cup his cheek in my hand. As if he were the kitten he pressed into my hand. We looked into each other's eyes and it was as if "I'm worried about you" was written in bold letters. Dad glances back at us.

"Get some rest, it will be awhile before we're home."

I nod and let my hand slip from Aron's face. Looking outside I tried to fight it but tiredness took over and I fell fast asleep.

When I opened my eyes, I was in my room. All the lights were off except for my bedside lap.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Mom whispered softly.

My Mom was a wonderful person. She was caring and kind. She didn't let people walk all over her either. She was wearing her business suit. So from my guess she had a meeting about her new brand.

I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Hi mom" I yawn. "When did you get home? How long was I asleep?"

She sat down on my bed and grabbed my hand.

"I just got home." She said sheepishly.

I look over at my digital clock. It read 10:00 o'clock.

" What? Is it really this late already?"

Damit I must have slept for at least seven hours. Which wasn't so bad except I still was tired enough to go back to sleep.

Mom frowned and put her hand to my forehead.

"You don't seem sick." Mom grinned

"Your Dad was pacing around when I got home. He's really worried about you."

She pokes my cheek and I laugh.

"He get worried when I sneeze."

Moms laughs at that.

"That he does. But you can't deny that he has something to be worried about today.

What happened?"

I look away.

"I just over did it that's all."

She frowns but doesn't push it. She leans forward and kisses my forhead.

"Sleep tight baby."

"Night Mama."

That night my dreams were filled with a dark stranger. Looming and fighting. I ran away tripping over the trim of my large back ball gown. I escaped into a hall of mirrors. As I ran the reflections changed. Every reflection showed me but darker, they were twisted with evil energy. When I was finally cornered my fear disappeared and I took the shadows hand. Twisted filled the laughter filled the room and rang in my ears. It stopped once I realized it was mine.

A/N

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Yeah so I didn't really write any this summer cus I'm lazy.

I hope you liked the chapter yada yada yada.

Anyone ticked with ML being postponed!? Ugh! Well anything would be better than the Christmas episode.