Hero's United

(If you haven't heard this cover you should listen to it!)

(Kitty Noir's POV)

"I'm afraid that we don't have time to get to know each other. We have people to save."

LB nods.

"I have a feeling the Akuma is at the center of the storm."

"Um LB?" I started to get a little worried about our up coming battle.

"Yes?"

"Uh did you hear that the Akuma could be a little kid?" I look over to the darkest part of the storm rain plastering my hair to my leather clad back.

He sighs. "That's all the more reason that we need to save them and get them home."

I smile and jump up on the edge of the building. "Race you there Lady." I launch myself off of the building landing carefully on the next. LB chuckled and followed suit. We ran in silence the rain pounding on our faces making it hard to talk to each other. A few minutes pass and we arrive at the eye of the storm.

"Do you see it?!" LB shouted. He squints and covers his eyes from the rain.

I look down at the park below me and am surprised on how much I could see.

"There!" I shout, pointing to where I could see a little girl in a gray and black dress.

"Got it!" LB Started to swing down to the little girl.

"STAY AWAY!" cried the little girl.

A gust of wind caught LB and flung him back onto the roof, crashing into the top of an AC unit.

"Um LB? You okay?!"

"You could have said There is the Akuma!"

"Sorry?"

The little girl flew up into the air.

"My name is Drowned Heart and I will make you all pay for what you did!"

The wind was blowing so hard now I thought the trees would come up rooted. I grit my teeth and started to run at the girl staff raised. As I leap off of the roof, she sends a gust of wind which sends me flying into LB who had just regained his balance.

"You know you need to think before you act." LB sighed.

I give him a snarky smile. But without thinking I grab his hand pulling him quickly to his feet, and out of the way of an on coming lighting bolt.

"Hows that for thinking?" I pant.

"Point taken."

With every attack, the rain seemed to pound harder.

"Kitty, how well can you see right now?" LB shields his eyes from the rain.

I glance around expecting to not be able to see much but everything was decently clear. As I look down to the park I could see something underneath the bench.

"LB cover me!" I jump down to the park running for the park bench. As I ran I felt the hair on my neck stand on end.

"Hey, I bet you can't hit me!" LB shouts successfully diverting the lighting bolt.

As the bench came into better view, I could make out the back of a small child. I quickly bend down and pull the little boy out. His blonde hair was caked with mud and so were his clothes. Eyes wide, he grabs my arm.

"P-p-p-plee-plee please he-help me!" He shivers.

My heart melts and I quickly pick him up. Turing back to rejoin LB of the roof an on set of hail fall from the sky. I quickly spin my staff deflecting most of the hail from hitting us. The Little boy wrapped his arms around my neck.