I Can Be A Hero?

Emma's POV-

I open the small box. Inside was a white ring, it looked like something was so post to be engraved in it. Suddenly a ball of green light formed in front of my face. I jump back tipping over my chair in the process. I fall to the floor with a loud crash. "Wow I can tell you're going to be fun to work with. A black cat creature hovers over the desk looking down at me. I blink a few times and rub my eyes for good measure. "Hello and one home?" called the creature. I must be going crazy I actually think there's a flying cat thing in my room. I start laughing at my own stupidity. "Hey what's so funny?" The creature fly's down to where I'm sitting. "Sorry it's just Amelle must be right I've lost it. I mean who has hallucinations this bad?" The creature crosses his arms. "I'm not hallucination kid." I smirk. "sure you're not I bet that's what they all say."

I stand up and brush off my skirt. "What are you doing?" The creature asks. "Oh I'm just going have my Papa drive me to the sike ward that's all." I turn to leave. "I didn't want it to come to this." "Come to what?" I turn to look at it as it fly's towards me biting my shoulder. "Ouch that hurt!" I glare at it. "Wait if that hurt then..." The creature flew in front of my face. "I'm real" I stare at it open mouthed.

"Then what are you?"

"The names Plag and I'm a Kwami, and you might want to sit down and shut up I'm only saying this stuff once."

I nod and sit down on my bed.

"So I grant powers yours is the power of destruction got that? good. The ring is called a miraculous and that's where your powers come from. No ring no powers. And yo-"

I hold up my hand.

"Plag this all sounds really cool and all but I can't be a hero. Can I?"

"If you're refereeing to your physical state it doesn't matter. It doesn't just give you a swanky outfit, it gives you some cool abilities too.

"Really?"

"Don't believe me then try it on"

I roll my eyes and get up from my bed walking over to my desk. I pick up the white ring. "So I'll I have to do is put on the ring?" I question. Plag nods "And say claws out!" I sigh and put on the ring.

"Oh and you also have a super power to destroy things called Cataclysm as well as a partner."

"Oh uh okay?"

"CLAWS OUT!"

The ring turns black and a black leather type suit sprouts from it covering my body.

"Wow! That felt weird"

I stand in front of the mirror to examine myself.

My entire body is covered in black leather cat suit a black mask and cat ears. A black belt is tied around my waist holding up a silver staph. I unhook the staph and look at it. It's mostly silver but with a green cat's paw print some as the ring.

"Cool! I look amazing! Just like Chat Noir." I walk out onto my balcony. "Okay let's see what this button does." I press the green button and the staph extends lifting me into the air. "AH!" I press the button again and it stops. I look down to see Paris laying below me. I let out a laugh of exhilaration. For once I get to be the strong one! I lean forward and let go of the staph. The wind whips my hair around my face. At the last second I grab the staph and pull myself up. I've never felt so good. I press the button on the staph and it retracts to about a foot long. "Now I could use to this." I look around and smile. For once in my life my legs don't hurt they fell strong and like I could run a mile.