Famliy Life

(Four years later)

Marinettes's POV

             I placed the freshly baked keash on the table. Smells amazing My Lady! Adrien exclaimed. Yeah Mommy it looks great! Emma added. Aron crossed his arms and frowned, I don't like eggs he wined. This isn't eggs Aron its keash. Adrien explained. I cut Adrien and Emma a slice and place it on their plates. Thank you! They both sang. Your very welcome I laughed. Emma gets more like her father every day I think to myself. I place a smaller slice on Arons plate and he pouts. Emma and Adrien quickly finish their plate and hold them up for more.

Aron aren't you going to eat? Adrien asks pointedly. Aron pushes his plate away from him and recrossed his arms. Aron you Mother spent time on this food you need to eat what you are given. Aron looks at Adrien and they proceed to have a stare down. Emma watches them quietly taking small bites of keash. After ten minutes Aron gives in and takes a bite of his food. Wow this is good! Aron yelled. Thank you Aron, but please keep an inside voice. I reach over and wipe some of the crumbs off of his face. Sorry Mommy, he says quietly. Adrien laughs at his son. Are you done Emma? He asks. She nods and passes him her plate and fork, which he stacks on top of his. He picks up everyone else's plates and brings them into the kitchen.

We finish cleaning off the table, and put a movie on for the kids. Adrien and I go to wash the dishes. Adrien washes and I dry the plates. Thanks again Mari for lunch it was great. Adrien whispers by my ear. I blush, no problem it's my job as the wife and mom. Don't forget the world's best designer to ever live! He yells. Shhhh Don't yell, I reprimand him and put my finger up to his lips. He grabs my hand and kisses it softly. Silly cat I whisper, and prop myself up on my toes to kiss him. Aron! Stop! Emma yells from the other room. We both jump and run into the living room. Emma was on the couch holding her arms out towards he brother who had climbed on top of the book shelf. ARON! Adrien yelled. Daddy I tried to stop him, Emma shouts. Adrien runs over and grabs Aron off of the self. Don't ever do that again you scared me. Adrien said firmly holding Aron in his arms. I walk over to Emma to calm her down. Adrien puts Aron in a four minute time out.

Adrien walks over to Emma and I. He sits down next to Emma. I'm not mad at you Emma or Aron for that matter, He hugs Emma. I pat her head, next time yell for someone else to come if no adults are in the room. Emma nods. Aron turns around from the corner. Can I come out now? Aron asks. Adrien nods and Aron runs into his Adrien's arms. I'm sorry Daddy Emma told me not to. Adrien kisses his head. As long as you don't do it again I'm happy. he mutters. Aron nods. I reach over and grab the blanket that was on the love seat, and lay it over us. Adrien tucks us all in and we finish the movie as a family.

Emma's POV

As soon as the movie ended, Mama looked up at the clock. Oh no! she exclaimed. What's wrong Daddy whispered trying not to wake Aron up. We need to go., She pointed to the clock. Oh your right, He agrees. Where are you going to? I ask Mama. Your Daddy and I have to go to a movie premiere, because I made some of the costumes for the movie. Oh when will you be home? Daddy lays Aron down on the couch and covers him with the blanket. We'll be back late tonight so you're going to stay with your Mémé and Pére for the night. he whispered. I hug my Chat Noir and Ladybug dolls close, as I watch Mama and Daddy change quickly into nice clothes. The doorbell rang and Mama ran over to open the door. Aron woke up and rubbed his eyes. Mama walks back in with our baby sitter Manon behind her. Thank you so much Manon, We would walk them over but were already so late. she whispers. Don't worry about it Mari, I love hanging out with your kids. Manon puts her hand on Mama's shoulder. Mama explains to Manon about Aron and my bags with our overnight stuff and what time we had to be at Mémé and Pére's house/bakery. Good bye baby Bugaboo, Daddy whispers and kisses my head, then Aron's. Mama hugs and kisses Aron and I. Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy! we both shout, As Mama and Daddy leave.

Manon helps me walk over to my wheel chair. Then chases down Aron who had started running around the house. After fifteen minutes of running after Aron we finally left the house. Aron walked a little in front of Manon and I, his blue backpack bouncing behind him. Manon and I sang my favorite songs and Aron joined in when he knew the words.

I've never seen a king of beasts with quite so little hair! Manon sings

I'm gunna be the main event like no king was before! I'm brushing up on looking down and working on my! I sing while making my Chat and Ladybug dolls dance.

ROAR! Aron interrupts

We sang all sang together for a little while then Manon's phone started ringing. Aron come back here! Manon yells. Aron walks back over to us. Manon parks my chair next to the Café we had stopped by. Aron please stand by your sister. Manon Answers her phone. Hey Mom she mutters into her phone. Maaaaanon! Aron wines. Shh Aron Manon's on the phone. I reprimand. He pouts and wines louder. I turn around and open the bag hanging on my chair. I pull out a purple ball. Here Aron play with this. I give him the ball. Thank you! He shouts and he grabs the ball bouncing it. Then he bounces it to hard and it bounced off the building into the street. Aron starts to go after it but I grab his hand. Aron you can't! I try to explain but he pulls his hand free and runs after the ball that had rolled into the middle of the street.

Aron! Manon yells. Aron grabs the ball and looks back at us. Aron come here right now! Manon starts to walk into the street to grab him but she didn't see the car that was zooming down the street. Everything went in slow motion I saw Aron frowning at Manon and Manon going after him. I also saw the car going right for my baby brother. Without thinking I unbuckle my seat belt and I run, for the first time in my life I run after my brother. Aron turns to see what was going to be the end of his life.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N 

Yaaa clif hangers! Enjoy! Iove you guys!