My Life is normal

(I'm running out of pictures that apply so enjoy this one)

(Time jump 7 years) (Aron=11) (Emma=15)

Emma's POV

The sun shines through my windows casting a golden glow over all of my nick knacks and furniture. I roll over and press my pillow over my face. It's to early to function. "Emma! You better be ready; you have to go!" Mama shouts from down stairs. I pull the sheets off of my legs and slip out of the bed. I'm pretty proud of myself, after years of PT I can walk on my own. Of course I have to use crouches for going out and stuff but it's still improvement. I walk over to my big golden mirror, a gift from Miss Bourgeois for my fifteenth birthday. My black hair looks like a big rats' nest, which didn't help the fact I sleep in a huge T-shirt. All and all I resemble a hobo. My favorite part about myself are my green eyes, sometimes they look so bright! Like there glowing or something.

I brush my hair and change into my clothes for the day. Today my outfit is a white tank top with some gene shorts along with a red hoodie. I grab my book bag and run downstairs. Aron is sitting at the table stuffing his face with Lucky Charms. Dad puts a bowl on the table setting a spoon next to it. "You're Mother had to leave all ready but she sends her love." I sit down next to Aron setting my bag on the floor. "Okay, I'll call her at lunch" I pour Lucky Charms into my bowl and drown them in milk. "Hey Emmy wouldn't it be cool if aliens invaded!" Aron mutters through his breakfast. "Swallow and then I'll talk to you" Aron does a big cartoon swallow and picks up his bowl. "But Emmy wouldn't it be cool!" I take a bite of my cereal. " Yeah then they would abduct you and use you for human experiments" Aron takes a step back "No they wouldn't! Would they Dad?!" Dad laughs "Of course not if they invaded I'm sure they would be nice." I roll my eyes.

Aron walks into the kitchen to put his bowl away. "you really should hurry up I have to walk Aron to school soon" I nod and slurp up the rest of the milk. Dad picks up my bowl and hands it to Aron as he walks back into the room. "What's this for Dad?" "Prince training! As a young gentleman you should do kind things for the ladies around you." Aron stairs open mouthed. " I don't see any ladies just Emma" Dad puts his hand over his mouth to stifle his laugh. I throw my spoon at Aron and seeing this Dad catches it. "Now now kids don't fight. Aron be nice to your sister and Emma don't throw things." Aron walks back into the kitchen. "Dad you know he had that coming for him." Dad nods, and we exchange a quick smile.

I get up and pick up my bag. "Emma don't forget your crouches." "Dad come on I can make it to lunch at least without them, how else am I going to get stronger?" Dad grabs my crouches and holds them out to me. "By going to PT and lessoning to you Father" I grab them and head for the door. "Em it looks like it's going to rain so remember I put a umbrella in your bag" "Okay, I'm heading out!" "Bye" they both call. I open the front door and step out the sidewalk. I don't know why my Dad must treat me like a child. I frown as I put my bag on my shoulders and adjust my crouches under my arms. It's not like I'm a kid anymore I can do things for myself. As I walk to school and clouds that had gathered during breakfast clump together to make the sky turn a dark gray color. A few drops of rain hit my face and back before I grab my umbrella.

I get to a cross walk and wait with some younger kids, some adults and a rather old man. As we stood there the rain began to beat down harder. The kids all grouped together to hide under each other's umbrella's. The adults just held the umbrellas up, but the old man looked like he didn't even have one. The man shivered and wiped rain water from his face. "here Sir it looks like you need this more" I held out my umbrella. "No, no you'll get wet!" "Trust me my school is just up the street." The man nodded and bowed. "Thank you" He took the umbrella from my outstretched hand. The light turns green and everyone crosses. By the time I made it to school I was drenched. I walk up the front steps and into the school's court yard. A blonde haired girl and a tall strawberry blonde boy walked up to me "Emma! what happened to you your soaked!" The girl exclaimed. "You forget your umbrella again?" The boy chuckled. "Ha Ha very funny Conner!" I stick my tongue out at Conner and wring out my hair. "Hey Amelle did you happen to bring an extra shirt or something?" Amelle nods and starts jumping up and down. "Your finally going to let me dress you up!" "Calm down I just need some dry clothes." Amelle stops jumping and pulls a serous face, which was is ruined by her next onset of excited giggles.