Happy Birthday!

(Adrienne POV)
Honey I'm home! I call from the hallway. No Trixie you can't eat all the M&Ms, I could all ready hear Emma enjoying her party. Marinette appeared from around the corner with a small frown on her face. Your late, she grumbled. I walk over to her and hold her in my arms. I place my lips of her forehead, I'm sorry My Lady, I whispered.  Mari laughed I was just pulling your tail silly cat. I laugh and move my hand that had been around her to her hand. Mari turned around, well now that everyone's here we can get started.

(Emma's POV)
The adults walked into the kitchen to get the food and plates. Trixie stood up her dark brown hair bounced as she spoke. let's go Emma. Trixie politely commanded. I frowned. What's wrong Emma? Trixie said with a worried expression. I invited Amelle and Connor but they haven't come. The Bourgeois?! Trixie exclaimed. I nodded.  Trixie put her hand on her hips. My mommy says that Chloe Bourgeois is a big poopy head that was really mean to her. Trixie crossed her arms looked pointedly at Emma.

(Marinettes POV)
How many plates do we need Alaya?
I ask. Um six I think, she stops for a moment unless you invited someone else. I shake my head, Emma did but that haven't shown up. Alaya looks surprised. Who did she invite? She asked excitedly. The Bourgeois, I answer. As in Chloe Bourgeois?! She exclaimed. Well yeah,I nod as the door bell rang. I'll get it Adrien yelled all ready on his way to the door. I grab the plates. What's wrong with the Bourgeoises? I ask Alaya. Girl do you not even remember high school?! She said as she took the plates from me. Oh Alaya she's changed a lot since then she's really nice and Emma adores her kids. Alaya pouted I thought she adored Trixie, She grumbled. I was interrupted by Adrien calling out. Oh Emma guess who's here! I hear the squeak of Emma's wheels as she zoomed pasted the kitchen door way. I walk to to the Dinning room to see Emma over joyed and talking to Amelle a short haired pale blond four year old girl with blue eyes, And Connor a red haired six year old with gray eyes. Chloe hand her husband Nathaniel were talking to Adrien in the dinning room door way. Chloe turned around to see me  in the kitchen door way. Marinette! She exclaimed and walked passed her kids over to me. I'm so sorry we're late, she apologized. She lowers her voice so only Alaya  and I could hear her. Connor took forever picking out Emma's gift.  Chloe and I giggled together for a moment. Chloe looked at Alaya and frowned. Um hi Alaya, she looked down at her feet. Chloe. She replied. Chloe looks up at Alaya, I'm sorry. Alaya takes a step back in surprise. Chloe continued, I'm sorry I was a real jerk in high school and I know that there's only a slim chance that you could even forgive me but I know I Have to try. Chloe looked at me for encouragement. I reached out and squeezed her hand. Alaya looks are are hands. Chloe, if Mari can forgive you I can too. She put her hand on top of ours. We all laughed together as our husbands looked at us with questioning  glances.

(Emma's POV)
After we had dinner Daddy picked me up and put me on the couch with a stack of gifts on the coffee table. Trixie sat by my right side, Amelle on my left and Connor was on the floor so he could pass me my gifts. Mommy and auntie Alaya were on the love seat and Daddy and Uncle Nino were on the floor. Open mine first Trixie commanded. Trixie! Be kind and ask don't tell Uncle Nino reprimanded. Sorry Papa. Emma please open mine first! She exclaimed. I giggled, okay Trixie I said through giggle fits. Connor passed me a thick rectangle shaped one with poka dot wrapping paper. I open it . Wow Trixie! I exclaimed in surprise. It was a picture book of famous gymnasts. I wanted to look through it right away but I have other gifts to look at. Amelle tugged on my sleeve, could you open mine next please. (All but a few gifts later) Okay Emma there's only the one from me and the one form you Mama and Papa left. Uhh you pick which one! I tell Connor. He smiles and picks up the smaller package from him and hands it to me. I take the gift from him and look at the wrapping paper. It was pale blue and covered in little bunnies. I open it, in side was a necklace with a crescent moon charm. Wow it's so pretty Conner! I put it around my neck. Conner blushes, I just thought that you would like it. He looks at his lap. Thank you! I say as I touch his head. He looks up he stares at me for a moment, well you have one more gift! He said trying to cover his embarrassment in laughter. Connor hands me the last gift. It's form your Mama and Papa! He explained. I open it and laying on a bed of green tissue paper was hand made Chat Noir and LadyBug dolls. Wow Mommy did you make these?! Of course. Mommy said in a loving voice. Daddy chuckled, and I got to pick out the tissue paper!

After everyone went home Mommy and Daddy were tucking me into bed. Guess what Mommy! I proclaimed. What baby? She asked as she pushed hair from my eyes. I smiled a big smile. I took three steps with out mis Courtney's help. I hold out my fingers to show three. Wow! Mommy gasped Amazing! Daddy copied. Daddy kissed my head, goodnight Bugaboo. Night night daddy. Good night baby.  Daddy helped mommy standup. Night night mommy. They walk towards the door. See you in the morning. They both chanted. See you then! I replied. I watched daddy turn my pink lava lamp on and my bed room lights off. Daddy closes the door behind him. I look at the moon necklace that was on my bed stand, I smile. I turn over and hug my new dolls close and fall asleep.

(3:00 A.M)
ADRIEN!

----------------------------------------------
AN

I did it chapter three I hope you guys enjoyed it and want chapter 4 because it will come out ASAP.

Don't forget show me that you guys enjoy my story and I'll write more. If you get a chance check out my original story named
Life and Death.