I'm Sorry

Emma's POV

Everything in slowed down in my mind. My heavy feet smack the cement as if I was running through glue. I hold out my arms, I'm so close please let me make it. Aron turns to see me his eyes filled with fear. Please oh please let me save him! My left foot catches on my right and I start to fall. I push myself forward enough to have Aron in my arms as I fall rolling to the other side of the street. I protect him the best I can as we roll scraping my left knee in the process. The car zoomed by. Silence as if everyone had forgotten how to move or speak. I look down at my brother underneath me, tears from his soft blue eyes run down his face.

As if someone flipped a switch sound and speed returned to normal. Screaming filled the air. Emma Aron! Manon screams as she runs to our side. Are you okay? are you hurt? I'm so sorry! Manon blubbers. A little while later ambulances pull up and EMT's jump out checking Aron and I over. It's all my fault, look down at my knee the blood staining the pink dress mama had made for me. Manon picks Aron up holding him in her arms. Aron cries into her shoulder, Manon wipes her eyes as she rocks him back and forth. An EMT lifts me onto a stretcher. Are you all right honey does it hurt anywhere? She asks. I just look down at my lap expressionless. She wraps up my hands and left knee with bandages. They lift the stretcher into the ambulance, Manon climbing in behind.

Adrien's POV

I smile as I watch Mari talk with the big time producers raving about her designs. Mari bows and walks over to me. She looked at me with this big smile, her big blue bell eyes shining. They were just asking if I would conceder making something for their new movie. she said as if she didn't care but the fit of happy giggles at the end kind of gave away how happy she was. I wrap my arms around her. That's amazing Mari! I chuckle as I kiss her forehead. we stood there blissfully happy for a few moments. Marinette looked down as her phone rang. She pulls her phone out of her bag and answers. Hello? She said with a confused smile. After a few seconds of the person on the phone talking Mari's smile slipped from her face. Are they okay? Her eyes widening, a frantic edge to her voice. She nodded hanging up the phone tossing it back into her purse. She looked at me tears filling her eyes. What's wrong I gasped as my stomach dropped.

(Time jump Hospital)

I dropped Marinette at the entrance of the ER so I could park. I looked around the packed parking lot trying to find a spot. After the longest fifteen minutes of my life I parked and ran into the ER. Inside the sick or injured were sitting in chairs waiting to be helped. I run up to the the lady behind the big desk. My name is Adrien Agreste and my children Emma and Aron were in a car accident! I shout at the receptionist. She looks at me frozen in shock. Mr. Agreste? A doctor calls from the door the leads to the rooms. I run over to him. Yes! That's me! I shout fear tainting my voice. He smiles sir please don't yell your children are not severely injured. I lower my voice. Sorry may I please go and see them. Right this way. He motions for me to follow him.

Mr. Agreste your two children Emma and Aron were almost hit by a car you are aware of this? I nod. The one thing I don't understand is how Emma got into the street I just can't see her getting into the street. The doctor shook his head Emma ran after your son. I stop walking. Please Doctor you are aware that Emma is unable to walk without help? The Doctor put his hand on my shoulder. We mutable people are eye witnesses to her going after your boy. I shook my head and continue walking. As I was saying. The doctor mumbled. Aron is a little shaken up but otherwise unharmed, as for Emma she suffered some minor scrapes and burses. We think that her shock is also more intense because she hasn't said a word since the accident. The doctor stops at a curtain with the number 23 on a sign hanging on the rail. I want to keep Emma overnight for observation. I nod and walk into the curtained room.

Mari was on a chair next to the hospital bed holding Aron on her lap brushing the hair out of his eyes. Emma sits on the bed legs covered by the blanket and wearing a hospital gown. Aron looks up at me and smiles. Daddy! he shouts. jumping down from Maris lap and running over to me holding his arms up. I pick him up and hug him close. I sit down next to Mari and she looks at Emma concern covering her face. I hand Aron over to Mari to kneel down next to Emma's bed. Baby are you okay? I whisper. She doesn't look up starring at her bandaged hands. Emma sweet heart talk to me. She sat there as if she couldn't hear me hiding inside of her own mind. Mari places a hand on my shoulder. Give her time to recover she's been through allot.

(Time skip 7:00 hospital room)

Emma's POV

Thank you so much Alaya. Mama sighs as she hands her sleeping Aron. No problem girl I'll always be here for you. Auntie Alaya walks out of the room with Aron. I look at the try the nurse placed in front of me. On it there was a bowl of cold green beans a plate of turkey and mashed potatoes as well as a side of jello. Come on Emma please eat something. Mama begged. I don't move or look up at her I felt if I ever spoke again the guilt inside of me would eat me alive. Daddy walked into the room carrying a bag of stuff from the house. Mama looked up at him on the verge of tears. Daddy pulls some of Mama's clothes out of the bag. Here Mari go change and get something to eat. Mama opened her mouth to refuse but Daddy knelt down next to her and placed a finger to her lips. Change and get food then come back you need to show her you can take care of yourself even when upset. Mama wiped her eyes and kissed Daddy softly as she took the clothes from him. Mama changed in the bath room then left.

Daddy sat down on the chair next to my bed that Mama had been sitting in. Baby what's wrong? You did something really brave today you should be proud you protected your baby brother. He wisped in a comforting tone. I bite my lip trying not to cry. Come on Bugaboo please talk to me I want to her your beautiful voice. Daddy tried to look at my face but I turned away. Baby it's not you fal.. Suddenly all of the emotions I have felt all day came flooding out of me. I cut him off. BUT DADDY IT WAS MY FAULT! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT IF I HAD NEVER GIVEN HIM THAT DUMB BALL HE WOULDNT HAL ALMOST DIED! I shouted tear flooded my vision as I cried letting all of the guilt wash over me. Daddy frowned. Shh baby it's okay. he picks me up and sits on the bed moving the tray away. He holds me close as I cry and cry.

After I had cried myself out Daddy spoke softly. Emma you did a brave thing to day and no one is mad as you. Everyone's acting like I'm some kind of super hero. I whimper. But super heroes don't mess up or make mistakes they help people not hurt them. I take a deep breath burry my face in his shirt. He chuckles to himself for a moment. Did you know that ladybug caused an Acuma? I look up at him in shock. He smiled at me. You may be surprised but she did. And do you know what she did after that? I shook my head. She helped that person go back to normal. You see superheroes mess up just as much as others more even. I even Char Noir? I question. He laughs especially Chat Noir. He pulled that Chat Noir and Ladybug dolls out of the bag and spent the rest of the evening telling me about the mess ups Chat Nor and Ladybug had while I ate.

Adrien's POV

Mari walked back into the room a little later and upon seeing Emma smiling and eating broke down onto tears. She hugged Emma and kissed her forehead. I picked Emma up and placed her back on the bed and Mari climbed next to her holding her close. We told her the stories of our past all though she didn't know it. I smile at Mari and and smiles back at me. It had been almost nine years since we stopped being Ladybug and Chat Noir but we still miss the adventrue of the superhero role. But we started a new adventure one of a wonderful family. and some day well see them on the news some new kids fighting a new danger.

Emma fell asleep and Mari layed her down on the bed. She walked over to the pull out bed that I was laying on and curled up next to me. Good nigh Chat. She wispered. Good night my lady. She fell asleep quickly but I stayed awake. I looked at my hand and the wedding ring that had replaced my miraculous nine years ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyy so sorry for not puting out a chapter last weekend I was really tired lol. Thank you guys so much for the support and keep reading it will get really interesting.