Big Sister!

Emma's POV

(3:00 am)

              I wake up to the sound of Mommy and Daddy talking in the hallway. Adrien calm down we just need to get to the hospital. Mommy says through her teeth. I sit up when I hear my bed room door opening. Daddy what's wrong? I mutter trying to keep my eyes open. He walks over and grabs my top blanket and messily folds it up. Everything's okay baby but we have to go. I grab my Chat Noir doll as he scoops me up in his arms plopping the blanket on top of me. Okay Daddy.

        We walk down the stairs to see mommy sitting on the couch taking deep breaths. Ready Mari? Daddy walks over and grabs Mommy's hand to help her up. AHH mommy sits back down and breaths deeply. "Mommy are you going to die!" tears well up in my eyes "don't die mommy!" She stands up and cradles my face in her hand. It's okay baby mommy's okay, were just getting ready for your new baby brother or sister.

           Daddy buckles me into my car seat and lays a blanket over me. Daddy goes back in the house, then repapering with Mommy hanging on his arm, panting heavily. Daddy helps Mommy into the car and runs around to the other side of the car. He starts the car and drives quickly down the street. I hold my Chat doll close while silent tears roll down my face. A few minutes pass and I fall asleep.

         Loud noises bombard my ears; warm arms are wrapped around my body holding me close. I stir rubbing my face on shoulder of the person holding me. Shh shh its okay baby girl, a hand rubs my back and I fall back to sleep. A long time later I start waking up. I could familiar voices talking and a lot of unfamiliar noises of people and things. I shiver and open my eyes. I was on a couch wrapped up in my blanket like a burrito. I stick my arms out of my blanket burrito to grab my Chat next to me and push myself up to a sitting position. Hey sweet heart finally awake? I turned to see the source of one of the familiar voices.

         Auntie Alaya! I exclaim. She smiles and pats my messy hair down. Hey you see who else is here? I turn around to see Mis Bourgeois! Chloé smiles. I look at them confused where's my Mommy? Auntie Alaya picks me up and holds me in her lap. Your Mommy and Daddy are welcoming your new baby brother or sister to the family! Your sibling got here really late last night so you guys had to come here to pick he or she up. Ohh, I look down at the ground and my lip begins to quiver. What's wrong baby? Auntie Alaya asks concerned. I want my Mommy and Daddy I said through tears. Auntie Alaya holds me closer as I began to cry.

          I nap in Auntie Alaya's arms for a long while. Then Daddy came out with a huge grin. He runs over, It's a boy! a wonderful, beautiful, wonderful baby boy! Daddy almost yells in excitement. Auntie Alaya and Miss Bourgeois let out cries of relief and excitement. I raise my head with tears still running down my face. Daddy! I cry as I reach out my arms to him. Daddy picks me up and I cry into his shoulder. Auntie Alaya passes him my blanket and my Chat doll which I take from him and hold it close. It's okay baby I know you were scared but Daddy's here, and you will get to see your Mommy and new baby brother soon. Auntie Alaya stands up so Daddy has a place to sit.

Adriens POV

           I sit down cradling a worn out four-year-old in my arms. Alaya places her and on my shoulder, I'm going to go get her something from the vending machine. I nod to Alaya. Thank you so much for everything. No problem like I was going to miss this. Cholé stood up, Alaya if you don't mind I'll come with you I need to call Kim he works today so we'll need to figure out what to do with the kids. No problem they both walk out of the waiting area and down the hall. I rock Emma till she cries herself out. I wipe the tears off of her red cheeks. All done baby? I whisper. She nods. A little while later Alaya and Cholé come back with snacks and drinks for everyone. I set Emma down on the chair next to me. Alaya passes her a bag of dried apple slices and a bottle of vitamin water. Thank you, she sniffles and puts her Chat doll on the chair next to her, then holds up her snacks for me to open. I open them and hand them back carefully.

        When do we get to see Mari and the Baby? Alaya asks as she sits on the chair next to Cholé. You guys will get to go back and see them soon they just wanted to make sure everything was okay and I wanted to check on Emma. I smiled as I glansed at the black haired green eyed little girl next to me. she smiles feeling better now and hands me an apple chip. I pop it in my mouth and kiss her on the head. Cholé leans forward to talk to Emma. Conner's going to come over to hang out with you here for a while. Emma smiled. Yaa, Conner! she giggled. Cholé looks at me with a worried expression. If that's okay with you. She checked. The more the merrier! I chant.

(hour time laps)

            Conner showed up a little while ago and now Is playing with Emma on the chair. The Doctor had come back to tells us that they were finishing up and they could go and see them now. Cholé was just going to sit out with the kids but I told her I would watch them, so they both went back to see Mari and the baby. Then Chat Noir saves the day Emma exclaims nocking Connors doll of the Evilustrator out of his hands. Yaah for Chat Noir Emma cheered. What about ladybug? Connor asks Emma. I think Chat Noir is cooler, Emma exclaimed. No, LadyBug rocks she saves the day every time! Conner said with the air of someone trying to explain something very simple to someone who was just not getting it. The have a quite argument about who's better for a little then I interfere. Hey hey guys! Both Ladybug and Chat Noir are cool, you see nether of them would be able to catch the bad guys without each other. Conner looks at me as if I had lost my mind. But Ladybugs the one who makes the bad butterflies good and helps the people! He explains. But like my daddy said she wouldn't be about to do it without Chat Noir! She holds up her Chat Noir doll.

                By now its 10:30 am and I've had a long night. I yawn as Alaya and Cholé reappear. Come on Conner we have to go pick up your sister from a friend's house. Okay Mama, Bye Emma. He picks up his doll and runs over to his mom. She picks him up and kisses his cheek. Say Thank you to Mr Aggrest for watching you Cholé instructs. Thank you! he shouts. I wave as they leave out the front door. I have to go to Alaya comments. Okay drive safe Alaya and thank you so much for everything. No Prob Bro she says as she heads for the door as well. I turn to Emma, Ready to go see your baby brother? Ya! she shouts. I pick her up and all of her stuff and we head down the hall to Maris room.

          I nock on the door and opened it wide. Mommy! Emma yelled. Hey baby Mari called from her hospital bed. I look at Mari and even though she tired and disheveled she is still the most beautiful person I had ever seen, with her arms wrapped around the newest member of our family. I walk over to the bed and set Emma down carefully next to Mari. Emma she whispers meet your new baby brother Aron. Emma's eyes widen as she looks at the pink new born. I look again at my son. He has jet black hair just like Mari and Emma, and wonderful blue bell eyes the same color as his moms. I wrap my arm around Mari and the baby and I wrap the other are Emma. So I could finally hold my family close to my heart.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Heyy everyone thank you for the support on my story and I'll try to post more chapters more often! Love you guys!