Unconditional love

(Third person)
Adrien was in a chair next to Marionettes bed. There faces were covered in shock and worry, as the Doctor explained that there Daughters legs hadn't developed properly, there was a 60% chance that she mite never walk unaided.

(Time laps four years)

Adrien she's going to be late. Marinette yelled form the bottom of the stairs. One more moment My Lady! Adrien answered. Marinette leaned against the rail of the stairs rubbing her big belly. Introducing! Emma's new leg braces! Adrien shouted down. Suddenly a little girl with jet black hair and big green eyes appeared at the top the the stairs. Being held up by her father she clanked her new bright pink leg braces together making a loud clanking noises.

Wonderful Emma your Beautiful as always. Emma giggled, Daddy uppy Emma reached out her hands towards her father opening and closing them. Adrien scooped her up in to his arms. Time to go baby bugaboo. Adrien said  rubbing noses with her. She giggled. Adrien be careful with her on the wa- Adrien jumped form the top of the stairs to the bottom next to his wife. What were you saying My lady? He chuckled, Emma giggling with him. Mari pouted, your going to worry this baby out of me. She mumbled. Adrien bent down to be face to face with Maris belly. You Listen here baby you are to stay in there as long as your mama tells you, Adrien said in a jokingly stern voice. Emma copied her fathers face and placed a hand on her mothers belly, stay in there baby she said her best adult voice. Adrien Marinette laughed at there little girl. Adrien stood up and kissed Marinette on the cheek making her face flush. I'll see you after work My Lady. Adrien said In a soft voice. She nodded and took Emma from Adrien and put her in her hot pink wheel chair.(Adrien calls it her Throne) Adrien grabs the lunches Mariette made and put the smaller one in Emma's bag. Emma hummed quietly to her self. Remember the Alaya is picking Emma up from Physical therapy today so you don't have to, And there whole family's coming over for dinner. Marinette instructed. I remember we talked about this yesterday. Adrien replied. Daddy lets goooo! Emma wined. Okayyyyyy baby bugabooooooo Adrien wined. See you after work Mari. Adrien pushed Emma out the door.

(Adrien's POV)
I walked down the sidewalk pushing Emma. Emma was singing a song she had made up about butterfly's and ladybugs. I look down at Emma the sun shining off of her dark hair. Wow baby bugaboo your hair is getting pretty long, looks like we will have to have auntie Alaya cut your hair tonight. Noo! Emma exclaimed. But baby it's going to get stuck in your throne's wheels. She frowns as we turn the corner. Well if I work really hard I won't need my chair anymore. Emma sticks her chin up as if it was the most simple solution. We could see her physical therapy by now. I stop to walk around to the front of her chair and bend down to look her in the eyes. Listen here Bugaboo you can do anything you put your mind too no matter what anybody says. Emma's eyes widen, yes Papa, and a great big smile filled her face. I get up and push Emma in to her PT building.

(Marinette POV)
I checked on Emma's birthday cake.
It still needs a few more minutes I mumble to my self. I close the oven and grab the pink plates form the cabinet. I put them on the counter and glance at the clock. It's 3:00 Alaya said she'd come by at 3:30 and help set up before picking up Emma. I look down at my round belly you make things more difficult. I said lovingly. I sit down at the table where Adrien had left our family scrapbook from showing it to Emma earlier this morning. It has a green cover with a heart shaped frame on the front. The Frame held a picture of Adrien and I from the day he purposed. We had our arms wrapped around each other with snow covering the Eiffel Tower in the back round. It seemed like forever ago. I open the book on the first few pages was when we were both in high school, class photos and stuff. The next section was some news clippings about Ladybug and Chatnoir and only one photo we took together on the balcony of my old room at night. We tell Emma that we were just big fans but that's not going to work for ever. I flip through the book with pictures of our dating years and our first kiss that was embarrassing. I flip to a page with a big red heart on it and in the middle was Emma's first picture. On the rest of the pages were baby photos and birthday cakes. Last year she took her first step in PT we were so proud. I close the book and sigh. Oh how the years go by to fast. I laugh to my self well there's still things to do. I look up at the clock, it was all ready 3:27 Alaya will be here any minute. Just as I stood up the door bell rang. I walk over to the door and open it to see Alaya and her little girl. Come in, I sigh. Are you okay Mari? Alaya asks. I'm just tired it's been a long day.

----------------------------------------------
AN
Heyy everyone sorry it took so long to post chapter 2 I hope you guys like it I'm thinking about trying to get chapter 3 out today too but I'm not sure. Oh and same as last time please leave a comment or something telling me you want more.

One last thing
I DONT OWN ANY OF THE ART
If your art shows up on my chapters then it just means I love your work and feel free to tell me that it's you so I can give the credit to you.