2 - Now I'm wet

Elton's pov

     I walked back into the house to see Colby and Aaron sitting on the steps, watching Sam scream as he gets chased by y/n. "Shes like a fucking tickle monster right? She's been doing that since forever." I laughed as I sat down her two suitcases. The rest of her stuff are supposed to be arriving soon also.

     "Uh yeah, I was the first person she tickled. All of you watched and didn't even bother to help." Colby said as he pouted and crossed his arms like a child. I laughed and just rolled my eyes at him.

     "Wanna help me throw her in the pool?" I asked with an evil smirk on my face.

     "Hell yeah, of course I want to! But couldn't you just do it yourself Mr.Goes-to-the-gym-everyday?" Colby said mocking me.

     "Well yeah I guess, but I don't want to be the one she kicks in the face." I laughed as we started walking towards her while she tickled a screaming sam on the ground.

     "That poor girl." I heard Aaron laugh from behind us.

Y/n's pov

     I was having the time of my life tickling Sam on the ground when I felt 2 arms wrap around my upper half, lifting me up. I notice that it was Elton and he made sure that he had a good grip on me as he walked closer to the pool. I felt Colby grip my legs so I had no way to escape from their grip.

     "What the hell! I thought we were friends! I did nothing to deserve this!" I yelled as I laughed and continued to try and wiggle out of their grip.

     "Nothing, we just want to welcome you to the TFIL house." Colby laughed and then him and Elton threw me into the pool.

     "Nice throw Elton and colby!" I heard corey say from a window as I emerged from the water.

     "I know right, I'm just happy we didn't get that type of welcome." Aaron laughed as he walked out.

     "Ya know what, I'm just gonna continue swimming. Clothes on and all." I laughed as I floated on my back.

     "Thats what you get for tickling us!" Sam yelled as he pointed an accusing finger at me and I laighed.

     "Oh hush, I won't hesitate on doing it again." I said and splashed them. They all took an exchanging look and then jumped into the pool, practically drowning me with how much water splashed onto me.

     "Guys guys wait for me people!" Corey yelled as he ran downstairs and then jumped into the pool.

     "Now we are all wet" Elton said as he splashed me.

     "I was gonna say something but it could have been taken in such a dirty way." I laughed as I shook my head.

     "Oh god" Sam and Colby said as they got it and laughed a little as they shook their head at me.

     "How is it possible that the 3 youngest people in the house have more of a dirty mind than the rest" Elton laughed looking at us.

    "Because we aren't two years old. And our sex drives are probably higher cause we are younger. Our generation is filled with a bunch of horndogs." I laughed as I splashed Elton.

     "Yeah what she said!" Sam agreed and he nodded his head.

     "Oh so now you're on my side?" I asked as I gave Sam an accusing look.

      "As long as you stop tickling me." He said as he held his hand out to make a deal.

      "Hmmm," I said jokingly as I out my finger on my chin, "hell no!" I laughed and slapped his hand away. We watched as he dramatically did a spin and then fell back into the water.

     For a few more hours we messed around in the pool until my stuff got here. I changed into some comfy clothes and the guys helped me bring stuff up to my room. The rest of the night was gonna be a workout.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
    I made this chapter a little longer than it was before. But that is chapter 2 remade. This is why 10 year olds should not be allowed to make fanfics, the cringe is killing me. Anyways, I hope you liked this remade chapter and I hope to see ya in the next one. Byyyeeee
732 words
╚═══════════. .★.╝