Preperation

<< JJs point of view>>
<< 30 days until wedding>>
<< Rossi has replaced Gideon >>

" JJ do you like this one" Emily asked me as she walked into the main room. She was trying on a beautiful pink dress. She was also my maid of honor. Since I was the maid of honor at her wedding ( yes, Hotch and Emily got married).
" you look beautiful Em." She always does. " Garcia, Greenaway where are ya"
" here here here my lovely bride of honor. " Garcia runs out with one heel on.
" beautiful Penelope. ". I say. " Elle, are you okay?"
" yea I'm just helping Blake zip up her dress." I felt bad. Blake was a part of the team before I came and she returned to assist on a case so I had to ask her. She's chill tho. " and here we come" Elle yells
" Girls, you all look so great. " they really really do. Elle, Blake, and Garcia leave for the airport. Blake is now stationed in Texas.
" Hey Jaydge, do you want to try on some dresses? Or do you want to wait for your mom?" Emily asks me.
" I'm actually wearing her dress. She'll be here in two weeks, I'll try it on then. " I didn't really want to wear the dress, but it was really important to my mom. Who also happened to be the ordained minister.
" okay. See you at work tomorrow." Emily began to walk out the door.
" Emily. " I needed to ask her a very important question.
" what's wrong" she asked.
" I want Morgan, Reid, Rossi, and Hotch to walk me down the aisle. Rossi is the closest thing to a father. Reid is my Best friend ( *sigh* ) and Hotch and Morgan are well..they are brothers. "
" JJ, my husband would love to. And so will the others" Emily has always been so supportive. She continued out the door and I proceeded to purchase the dresses.

<< 2 weeks until wedding>>
<< JJs point of view>>

" Jenny, honey. I'm sorry I'm late. The flights got delayed. " my mom has always had a guilty conscience.
" hey mom. Did you bring the dress?"
" oh honey of course I did. But first, where's my grand baby?" She had only met Reed when he was a few weeks old. He was almost a year now.
" he's in his room with Will. I'll try on the dress while you say hi to them. " I really just wanted to get the dress on. I love my family, but I've been so stressed. With work, a baby, and a wedding it's just been so hectic.

<< wedding-eve>>

Everything was set. I was staying with my mom at my aunts house. Will was at home. Reed was with Garcia. The hotel for the honey moon was set. All of the wedding details were in place. I have nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.

( follow me on ig @paging_.dr.reid)