The godfather

<< 8 months later>>
<< JJs point of view>>

" Will honey, I'm going to work. "
" JJ today is your due date. Hotch gave you three months off. Go lay down." I hate when he tells me what to do.
" I have to talk to Spence. I'll be home later. " I can't stay here anymore. Will quit his job and now he's always home.

<< at the BAU >>

" JJ I thought I ordered you to stay home. " Hotch met me at the door.
" I need to talk to Reid. "
" hey JJ." He just came out of no where. I didn't even know how to say what I needed to. I had to ask Spence to be the god father of my baby. If I couldn't be with him, I wanted him to be a big part of my life.
" Spence, I uh want you to be my child's god father." Well that was fun
" yes " he didn't even have to think about it.
" you and Garcia. It's up to you guys to get this kid into a good school if something happens. " I honestly just want to kiss him, and hug him. Will, JJ. You're with Will!!
" can he kick? " he asked. Oh my goodness he wants to touch my stomach again!!!
" yea. Feel. " you have problems honey. He placed his hands on my stomach, and then what happened next was alittle...yikes.
My water broke right there. In the middle of the BAU with everyone watching. Then came the contractions. Those came in the middle of the road while Hotch was driving to the hospital. Reid was in the back holding my hand, and Will wasn't answering his phone.
Once we got to the hospital, Reid was there with me the whole time. Will, who still wasn't answering his phone, was no where in sight. 16 hours later. I had finally gotten that baby out of me. He was beautiful and I couldn't help but name him Reed. Reid. Stop JJ the father of your child is missing.

( follow me on ig @paging_.dr.reid)