The revelation

<< in JJs point of view>>

*ring ring*

" Hotchner" Hotch answered the phone quickly. Like he was expecting something. I felt bad to let him down. Ug, it was probably Emily.
" Uh hey Hotch, it's JJ. I was wondering if I could have the day off. I don't feel very well".
" is everything okay?" He replied. Wow, he was actually caring
" yes. Just a stomach bug."
" okay, well as of right now. We have no case, if we do I'll call you and I'll need you in immediately." He replied in his usual tone.
" thank you, sir" I quickly hung up before he changed his mind. I can't believe I just lied to my boss, and one of my closest friends. I also couldn't believe it was official. I had to be with Will, I mean I'm pregnant with his baby.
Not that he knows. But, I have to tell him. Today I will tell him that I'm 4 weeks pregnant with his kid. And that we have to live together, and one of us needs to give up our extremely dangerous jobs to raise it.
I can't just call him up and tell him that. I have to go, and personally tell him. He just lives in Maine. Not a long flight at all, even with this morning sickness.
<< JJ boards the plane and arrives at Wills door in 6 hours >>
<< 6 hours later >>
<< narrators point of view>>

" JJ, what are you doing here?" Will was so welcoming.
" Will, I'm pregnant." JJ said as she began to cry. " and I don't know what to do"
" Woah, honey this is great." He said as he smiled. " we are gonna be great parents. Maine has some great schools. "
" Will" JJ was mad now.
" yes?" He replied, he didn't realize he did anything wrong.
" I don't want to quit my job at the BAU. I want to have this baby, with you. I want to continue my work as well" She prepared for a fight.
" then I guess we need a house in Virginia." Will replied. " come inside, and tell me how you found out"

" I was in Las Vegas for a case, when I got sick. It happened for a week. So, when I got home I made an appointment and I found out I was four weeks pregnant. " JJ was so happy to finally tell someone other than her mother. " I have to get back to Virginia. I really want to tell my team"
" well, I'm going with you, Jaydge. I'm going to look for homes while you're at work. " Will said as she left the room to pack a bag.

(Follow me on ig @paging_.dr.reid)