Alluring In Blood -14

____________________________________________________________________________

Julian.

At every heartbeat, my heart cooed his name.

Julian.

      Even being hidden under earth’s surface, he managed to find me. I had completely forgotten about Ileana’s warning about him visiting me, I had been in bliss for so long. Stop thinking about it, I knew this was going to happen sometime. Get over it.

Julian.

       I sighed inwardly, frustrated and unable to drag my mind to focus on Eilith’s instructions. I felt drained as I stared blankly at Eilith and Landon. They both leaned in closer and Landon shook me slightly, I blinked a few times but Julian stayed seared into my mind enabling me to move.

Julian.

      “You should get some rest Audrey,” Eilith said faintly, I looked to her impassively. “We’ll continue the lessons tomorrow.” She turned to Landon and ordered. “Take her to the room and lock the doors.”

       Landon looked startled and nodded uneasily. “Come on.” We walked to my room quietly, I couldn’t even look at Landon. Guilt pawned my heart whenever I did as if I cheated on him with having Julian on my mind.

Julian.

       I scowled as Landon tucked me gently, he pulled away hurt thinking the scowl was for him. I was beyond caring though that I stayed in my position. “I’m sorry Audrey.” I stayed stony but his face resembled pain and guilt that he almost broke my façade.

Landon left the room and locked the door behind him, leaving me silently seething.

Julian.

      I felt my fangs bare out brushing against my lips painfully. I scrunched up my face and slowly traced one not enjoying the smoothness. I was a monster. I deserved to be taken by Julian, I’ll just harm Landon.

I shook my thoughts away feeling like Edward and his whining.

      Needing to do something, I waited until the sunset and snuck out of the window to the open space only a foot away from the forest. Squaring my shoulders, I followed the imprints I left on the trunks until I was lead to the same space I was just at with Landon.

Julian.

       “Alone in a forest?” a voice mused sounding amused. Sighing wearily I turned to face Julian, he ditched the cloak showing simply jeans and a tight black shirt but his face was shadowed as if he was still wearing a hood.

      “What do you want?” I snarled, crouching slightly on instinct wanting to shred his neck apart. I was turning into those media facades; I glared as if it was Julian’s fault. “Answer me.”

      “Just came to help you find that door your thinking about.” He said casually, shrugging. I straightened myself, slightly surprised. “Do you expect me to just buy that?” I asked skeptically.

      Instead of answering, Julian took slow steps towards me and stopped inches away. I grimaced at his smell, something dead bodies would. He pointed to a huge trunk of the tree, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

     “It’s in there,” Julian told me. “it’s the door magically covered to be the tree smartass.” He pushed me slightly, that I tumbled down meeting the hard earth. “My bad.” He drawled chuckling.

      Finally something inside of me snapped, I twisted so fast I was a blur when I pushed him against the trunk, holding his neck roughly that he was inches above the ground. His face was still shadowed but I had no care.