Alluring In Blood -1

My first story so don't judge to harshly. The first few chapters aren't action packed but defiantly lots of twists so don't confuse my story with others (marriage to a dark vampire prince, or slaves to princes...I don't have that in my story)

Covote, honestly silent readers are lovely and all but leaving a vote is just as lovely.

Hope you enjoy the story, and if I leave a song in A/N that means you have to listen to it, sets the mood to the story. Okk..I'm done.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'd love to say I'm normal but I'm a terrible liar, can't even lie to myself so I'll just say it and save you the headache, I'm a vampire.

A real vampire, and let me tell you I'm a disappointment in looks and powers. I'm pale with smoky indigo petite eyes, red lips that are always set in a thin disapproving line, all settled onto an oval shaped face that was almost always hidden by ragged black hair that swayed little above my waist. My body toned standing at the height of an intimidating six feet that tended to scare and awe people those rare times I'm forced to leave home to restock.

As for the powers? 4% increase in my sensitivity (hearing,smell, vision) but nothing else, not even super strength but I am fast so I guess that's a bonus.

Clarisse would be great practice if she's ever home, she's always traveling the world for her modeling career, makes you think why she bothered keeping me when she found me instead of sending me straight to the nearest orphanage, but I'm glad nonetheless.

Clarisse is the only one that knows I'm a vampire, she accepted it reminding me that she had a chance to leave me when she first saw the fangs that I now kept hidden after discovering the retract. I tried asking where and when but she stayed quiet about it, so I did to after a couple of years. The shameful thing is I can never remember anything that happened before the age of thirteen but Clarisse insisted she found me when I was five and said it might be a vampire thing.

I spent all the hours I'm not studying and watching television researching about vampires, it was fruitless though, every site is consistent with the same information they credit as facts.

- No, I don't sleep in a coffin.

- No, I don't feel the overwhelming need for blood.

- No, I'm not made out of marble.

- No, I'm not a sexually charged vampire raping every citizen out there or seducing one.

- No, I don't sparkle. Unless Clarisse decides to do a makeover on me again.

- No, I'm 100% certain I can't turn into a bat.

- Yes, once you invite me in your life I'm quite hard to get rid of. (Ask Clarisse)

I always do crave something though but I can never pin point what it is so I settle for fruits and sugar that tame the craving for days before it returns, as for the sun I get an uncomfortable tingling from my core warning me stay away but it's ignorable, and harmless when I step out. As for the sleeping habits, I can stay awake for weeks before exhaustion hits my body then I hibernate for twenty hours or less.

I rubbed my eyes out of habit before snapping the laptop shut, the search once again pointless, not shocking but I thought I was onto something but the test results insisted I'm not a vampire, but why should I believe a test created by die-hard twilight fans?

I headed to the living room preparing myself for meaningless reality shows that consumed the lives of many teenage Americans these days. I stopped and stared around the hallway my eyes settling on the kitchen door, some ice cream will make it manageable. I walked to the fridge ignoring the vivid colors of the kitchen. Clarisse committed war against the stylist when she saw the vile green they picked out but after her manager announced she's traveling the world and I was the one stuck with it she withdrew from the war announcing it'll be good for my eyes to get used to such vileness of colors.