33

A/N I know I updated like two days ago bUT THE IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER COULDN'T WAIT OKAY PLS COMMENT A LOT ILY

"One sentence is not an explanation, Oikawa. We need a whole story" Mattsun said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Do I really have to tell you everything that happened?" Oikawa sighed. He felt like he was being interrogated for a kidnapping or something.

"Yes! Yes you do! Iwaizumi is somewhere, your parents are mad as hell, Miko is crying at the club - you might as well explain what happened" Makki opened a pack of chips as he sat down more comfortably.

"Okay so..." Oikawa started.

~Earlier that day~

"You know you can't stay here forever, right?" Iwaizumi asked as he stared at him.

"I know, I know.. Give me some more time. Tell me an interesting fact or something" Oikawa sighed loudly, he had no intention of returning to the hellish dining room.

"An interesting and fun fact about me is that I'm a fucking idiot" Makki said without any regrets but all that he got was silence. "Please laugh"

"Can you tell me another fact? Like something about humans?" Oikawa noticed how Iwaizumi was trying to think of something and his face seemed to light up once he did.

"Okay, not sure how to phrase this, but it's completely, like absolutely, pitch black inside of you and your cells do everything in the dark" Iwaizumi said proudly, but guess who has to ruin the moment? Makki.

"Self care is swallowing a lit match every five minutes so those cells can see what they fuck they are doing" Mattsun didn't hesitate to push Makki of the bed and onto Iwaizumi's fluffy carpet.

"I should really get back soon, but my mood is shit and my mother will probably ruin it even more" Oikawa frowned, he felt emotionally drained.

"If your mood is bad, I have a joke to tell" Makki sat up instantly. He might have seen something weird under Iwaizumi's bed, but he knows he should keep his mouth shut. The government shall not know about any of dead alien corpses inside Iwaizumi's wal---... The agents are here already, I need to hide.

"Go ahead, not sure how your joke will help, but sure.." Oikawa wasn't even expecting much.

"What do you say to a cow which is standing in your way?" Makki asked. Oikawa glanced at Mattsun who only shrugged.

"What?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow.

"You tell it to...moooooove" Makki smirked. A small chuckle escaped Oikawa's lips.

"How the hell did you find that funny? Anyway, go before you get into more trouble" Iwaizumi sighed loudly. Oikawa nodded and finally unlocked the door, he walked out after glancing at Iwaizumi one last time.

"Must be tough to have a family like this" Iwaizumi said and sat down on his bed.

"Yeah.. They should lighten up and realize that Oikawa doesn't want to marry her" Mattsun nodded his head, agreeing with him.

"We should start throwing lamps at people who need to lighten up" Iwaizumi's mood wasn't the best too. Too much happened in just one day.

"Yeah, and throwing handles at people who need to get a grip" Mattsun chuckled. Clever one, Matsukawa.

"Throwing refrigerators at people who need to chill" Mattsun looked at Iwaizumi who seemed to be pleased with what he said.

"Throwing matches at people who need to get fired up" Iwaizumi was gonna say something, but Makki suddenly stood up and made a weird pose.