Chapter 37

"One more?" Madison turns to ask me. I look from the laptop screen to Madison and then back to the laptop.

"Why not." I shrug with a laugh as the next YouTube video begins to play. For the past hour, Madison and I have been binge watching Charlie Puth's vlogs and covers. I'll admit it, we're kind of obsessed.

Halfway through the video though, our binge watching session is interrupted. Carter and Taylor pull back the curtain to my bunk and poke their heads in.

"What are you guys doing?" Taylor asks, peering over at the laptop screen.

"Watching Charlie Puth videos." Madison answers matter-of-factly. "What do you guys want?" She adds, pausing the video.

"Oh we were just wondering if you guys wanted to watch a movie with everyone." Taylor answers.

"What movie are you going to watch?" I ask.

"We haven't decided yet. We just wanted to see if you guy wanted to watch one with us." Carter explains.

"Sure." Madison replies, exiting the YouTube page and closing the laptop. Jumping out of the bunk bed after her, I follow the three of them into the sitting room. Like Madison and I, everyone is either in their pyjamas or wearing some sort of sweatpants or hoodies. Walking over to the couch, Aaron slides over to make room for Madison and I. Someone's laptop is set up on the coffee table with Netflix already set up. Situated in front of it is Cameron, scrolling through the genres.

"What is everyone in the mood to watch?" Nash asks from down at the other end of the couch.

"Let's watch a romantic comedy!" Mahogany suggests.

"No thank you." Gilinsky says adamantly.

"Please?" Madison pleads sweetly, looking down at her boyfriend sitting on the floor. Gilinsky sighs and looks up at Madison.

"Okay fine, but just this once." He gives in, earning a smile from his girlfriend.

"Alright, which one should we watch?" Cameron asks, scrolling through the romantic comedies category.

"Wait what's that one about? The Proposal?" Nash points out. Cameron clicks on it and reads the synopsis out loud.

"That sounds funny!" Aaron says, smiling to himself.

"Should we try it?" Dana asks. Everyone nods and so Cameron clicks play.

......

"That was hilarious." Moon says as the credits play.

"Good choice Nash." Matt tells him gratefully. Nash grins, clearly loving the adoration and attention.

"Yes, yes, I'm a pro at picking movies. We all know that." Nash flaunts, pretending to flip his hair over his shoulder. "But now I must bid you all farewell as I am SO TIRED." He shouts the last part, startling me and making Aaron laugh at me.

"Okay goodnight Nash." Hayes calls out as his brother gets up to leave.

"Yeah come to think of it, I'm pretty beat myself. I'm gonna head to bed too." Johnson says, standing up and giving me a hug goodnight. Once those two leave, it's almost as if they've started a chain reaction. The rest of the group slowly filters out until finally there is just Shawn, Moon and I left. Hayes has just left and Moon almost followed him out, but she has decided to stop in the doorway for some reason. Honestly, I don't want her to leave just yet because I don't want to be left with Shawn by myself. I don't know if I can handle that yet.