Chapter 9

*A/N: Pictured above is Lauren's bff, Taylor Giavasis and a Cash Vine because this chapter has a lot of Vines based off of originals.*

After the show everyone comes back into the bus. I'm sitting in the kitchen Face Timing my best friend Taylor back home.

"Are the boys back?" She asks, noting how the once silent bus suddenly becomes loud.

"The only time they're really quiet is when they're sleeping." I laugh. I can't even begin to explain how much I miss her, and it's only been three days. That's the one upsetting thing about being away all summer, not getting to spend time with her.

"So, where's Shawn? I need to see this boy!" She demands. I laugh and go find Shawn for my pushy friend.

"Shawn, come here." I call out when I see him. He comes over to me standing in the living room area. "This is my best friend Taylor. Tay, this is Shawn." I say, turning the camera on Shawn. He waves and smiles.

"He's cute!" Taylor exclaims. "But if you hurt her I swear you'll wish you were never born." She threatens. Shawn smiles nervously.

"I-I won't. Promise." He stammers.

"She's only joking." I reassure him.

"I never said that." Taylor argues. "But you seem nice so I trust you. Just keep what I said in mind whenever your idiot boy senses kick in." She warns.

"She's just bitter at the male race because she's had one too many guys screw her over." I explain. Shawn nods and waves goodbye, leaving me to my friend.

"So he's the guy you kissed on the ferry?" Taylor asks.

"Shhhhh not so loud! I haven't told anyone but Johnson yet!" I hiss, wishing I could cover her mouth.

"Oops! But, speaking of Johnson, can I meet him? Oh and I wanna see the hot one too!" She asks loudly.

"Oh my gosh Taylor! You can't just refer to them as the one I kissed and the hot one! They don't know that I refer to them that way." I scold. She laughs deviously. I roll my eyes, making sure she sees while I go find the Jacks.

"Guys, want to meet my best friend back at home?" I ask, walking back into the kitchen where they are sitting.

"Sure, why not." Gilinsky answers. Johnson nods in agreement. I sit down with them and turn my phone towards them.

"Oh my gosh! He is hot!" Taylor exclaims. I face palm myself in embarrassment.

"That's it, I'm putting in headphones." I groan. The boys just laugh and start a conversation with my friend.

"Got room for one more on that bus?" Taylor asks.

"I'm sure we could fit you." Johnson jokes.

"I wouldn't mind sharing a bunk." She offers. What a flirt.

"Gilinsky has a girlfriend." I tell her.

"So what? I want the blonde one!" She retorts. Johnson laughs.

"I'm flattered." He replies.

"Alright, enough of that. I'm gonna take her away before she can say any more." I say, standing up and taking my phone back. I say goodbye to the Jacks and make my way to my bunk. Nash passes by behind me but stops when he hears Taylor talk.

"Who was that?" She gawks. I sigh. Here we go again.

"Nash, this is my friend Taylor. I apologize in advance for anything she might say." I say,deadpan.