"No, I don't. She refused to say."

"Can you tell me her name?" Stiles asked him another question. Trying to get as much information he could possibly get.

"Her name was Mia Taylor. I can send you the letter and a recommendation to a friend of mine out in New York who has more knowledge about magic then I do," He offered, trying to help.

"That would be best. Thank you, Deaton," Stiles said trying to wipe away a tear that he couldn't control.

"I am truly sorry, Stiles. Bye."

"Bye," Stiles replied before he hung up.

"St-" Jackson tries to say something but Stiles cut him off holding one finger up.

Stiles dialed his "father's" number and he heard ringing.

"Hello, Stiles." He answered after the second ring.

"Why didn't you tell me I was adopted?" Stiles asked and the line went silent for a moment.

"How'd-" He started asking but Stiles cut him off still angry.

"How doesn't matter. Why didn't you tell me I was adopted?" Stiles asked again but it sounded more like a demand.

"Your mom and I were trying so hard to have a baby but we just couldn't. The night that we found you on our door step it was like a miracle happened. You were in a basket wrapped in a white blanket with a small note in your hand. It stated 'Mother died at birth. He needs good parents to take good care of him. His birthday is August 26.' You had no documentation of your real parents so I was able to pull a few strings and say that your mother and I were your real parents. Since your birth mother was dead and we had no clue if your father was the one that dropped you off or if he even knew you existed we never thought to tell you the truth. I am sorry but we never wanted you to figure it out this way." He said sincerely over the phone.

Or not to find out at all.

"I get it, dad. I am not mad but I am hurt. That's all." Stiles mutters as he took in a deep breath.

"I love you son," He said and Stiles nodded his head but Stiles remembered his dad couldn't see him.

"I love you too Dad," He said and he then hanged up.

Stiles started heaving the moment that the call ended. Jackson and Isaac came to his rescue and started comforting him.

"Why me?" Stiles asked no one in particular.

"Because life is unfair and cruel. You deserve so much better than this," Jackson said while he and Isaac had their arms around him.

"I ca- I can- I can't breath," Stiles mutters our as he falls to his knees.

"He's having a panic attack. What do we do?" Jackson asked Isaac in panic.

Isaac kneeled down and looked at Stiles. He put his hand in front of Stiles' face and said, "Scott told me how to deal with a panic attack. Count my fingers."

He held up one finger.

"O- On One."

"Good. Keep going," Isaac encouraged.

"Tw- Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

Stile's breathing became less aggressive and in a rhythm pace.

"You're okay. You're safe. We are here for you," Isaac stated as he brought him into a hug.

Jackson crouched down to their level and joined in the hug.

"You're good at that," Jackson commented.

"I've had a fair share myself but everyone has different techniques. Scott mentioned a time he helped Stiles and I thought it would help again."

They laid there for a few minutes until they heard the front door opening.

"Hey, guys I am...home. What's wrong Stiles?" Uncle Phil asked as he made his way towards Stiles and crouched down to eye level.

"He found out not too long ago that he was adopted," Isaac said with a frown.

"You found out. I didn't think he ever would tell you," Uncle Phil confessed.

"He didn't. I found out on my own," Stiles mumbled into Isaac's shoulder.

"How did you find out?" Uncle Phil asked with one raised eye brow.

"It doesn't matter how I found out, what matters is that I did," Stiles said and he got up making his way upstairs to his room.

Stiles just laid down on his bed and he didn't know how to feel. He has been lied to his whole life and he was just supposed to accept that? This was a huge secret and it is more pressuring than when he found out about the supernatural. At least then he had some sense in what he had to do and that was to help Scott.

Now, he has a new dad that he didn't even know if he was alive or not. He now has powers and he was scared he wouldn't figure out a way to control them. He also has another dead mother and he was not sure what he was going to expect out of the letter she left behind.

"Stiles?" Isaac called out next to Jackson by the door frame.

"Mmhhm," He groaned into the pillow.

"I know you are not okay but Isaac and I just wanted to let you know that we are here to support you in what ever you decide to do next," He said as they both sat on a side opposite of Stiles.

"Thank you, guys. I don't think I would be able to handle all of this by myself," Stiles said as he put his head on Isaac's lap.

"No, problem," Isaac said as he started combing through Stiles' hair with his fingers.

Stiles soon fell asleep after being emotionally exhausted.

What he didn't know was that there would be more secrets revealed and new problems to face.

---------

Author's Note:

Hey guys,

I hoped you guys liked this chapter.

Love,

The Author