Claire smiles and go's straight to her room, she changes her clothes. After awhile she's in the shopping mall with Enzo, many girls and women are staring at him.

Claire grins and says:"There are women drooling over you." Enzo grins and says:"I know, but I don't mind it, Cause I like it."

Claire gives him a playfull punch on his shoulder, Enzo smiles at Her. After a few hours Claire and Enzo arrive back at their Villa in Miami.

They find Kol sitting on the door step, Claire looks at him and says:"What's wrong Kol?" Kol sighs and says:"I wanna go back to Mystic Falls."

Claire lifts an eyebrow and says:"Wow, didn't expect that from you. Why do you wanna go back?" Kol sighs again and says:"Elijah is in Mystic Falss with Bekah, I haven't seen them for awhile."

Claire smiles and hugs Kol, he smiles back and she says:"Well then let's pack all our stuff, and go back to Mystic Falls."

Kol stands up and says:"Okay!" Claire looks at Enzo and says:"You're gonna come with us, iff you want it or not." Enzo grins and says:"whatever you want Milady." Claire smiles and runs with vampspeed to her room, she packs all her stuff.

She then packs Enzo and Kol's stuff, after a few minutes they're on their way back home. Driving towards the airport.

The whole flight to Mystic Falls the three of them had lots of fun. They where talking and joking about many stuff, Claire breaths in and says:"I'm so happy that I got to know you Enzo. You mean alot to me mate."

Enzo smiles and says:"Same here sweetheart." Kol yawns and says:"Wake me up when we arrive, I'm tired." Claire grins and says:"Yup, just sleep." After a few hours they arive in Mystic Falls, Claire rented a car.

Enzo drives and Kol's sleeping in the backseat, while Claire is singing :

"Lately, I've been , I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things, that we could be.

But Baby, I've been, I've been praying hard,

Said, no more counting dollars,

We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars."

Enzo grins and says:"You have a beautiful voice Claire, You really enjoy singing." Claire smiles and says:"Yeah, I love singing. It makes me relax, and Makes me forget everything that bothers me."

Enzo smiles and says:"Is that the house we have to go to?" Claire looks out of the window and sees Kol's house. She noddes and says:"Yup, that's Kol's house."

Kol opens his eyes and says:"Are we already there?" Enzo chuckles and says:"You really sleep alot mate."

Kol grins and says:"I know mate, so my brother and sister are here." Claire get's out of the car and sees Elijah smilling at her.

She hugs him and says:"I've missed you so much Elijah." Elijah smiles and says:"I missed you too Claire." Claire sees Rebekah staring at her, Claire stands in a second beside her.

Rebekah sighs and says:"It's good to see you again Claire." Claire smiles and hugs Rebekah, she hugs her back.

Kol grins and says:"My big brother, you don't know how much I missed you." Elijah smiles and says:"You went to Miami Brother, I know exactly why you went there."

Kol grins and says:"You know me the best Eljiah." He hugs his brother, Claire looks at Elijah and says:"This is my dear friend Enzo. He's a great guy." Enzo smiles and says:"It's nice to meet you all, Claire told me alot about all of you."