Sand

We finally reached the beach and I took off my heels holding them in my hands. The sand squished around my toes and the breeze slowly blew my hair. I looked at Max and smiled, he was already taking picture. I made a silly face that made him laugh; I ran up to him and snatched his phone. I switched the side the camera was facing and took a selfie.

We stayed in the beach for a bit, taking in the view and sun. After staying in the beach for an hour I started to get red, I totally forgot the sunblock. Now we where on our way to the little stores to find some. The first store we went to was so beautiful, full of colorful merchandise.

"Look this looks exactly like you." Max said showing me a little painting of a lady carrying a sombrero. He was right, well before I cut my hair and dyed it. I chuckled a little and kept walking looking at all the little cute things the store had to offer. There was this really cute donkey that's head would bobble and a wallet that I loved. I picked up the wallet, which was all blue and had 2 zippers, one for cash ant the other one for cards.

Once we found the sunscreen we went to go pay. We were on our way to the quad where they had tons of different kinds of restaurants and food trucks. We looked around the different kinds of restaurants when we finally decided to eat some pizza at Lola's Pizza. We walked in and they sat us at a booth, I couldn't help but take pictures of Max. He looked at me weird which made me laugh.

"Aww you two are so adorable, is this your honeymoon?" a lady who looked to be in her late 30s said. I was confused at first but then remembered about the plan.

"Yes, we got married last month." I said smiling to her and taking Max's hand, he sort of flinched which made me feel award.

"So lovely! Well here's your menu's, what would you like to drink." She said taking out her note pad and pen. I asked for a water and Max asked for a Soda. Once she left I looked at Max funny.

"Did you not want me to hold your hand?" I asked lightweight mugging him.

'I don't know where your hands been." He said awkwardly laughing, well then. I laughed a bit with him and we started to look at the menu.