Them!

Max in the picture! Thats my best friend!    

     "Honey, honey, wake up." I heard as someone moved me around, I threw a punch where the voice came from naturally. I hit something then I opened my eyes seeing it was my dad rubbing his shoulder. He just smiled and my eyes widened, its actually him. I lunged at him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders sobbing, I could smell the cologne I bought him last christmas. I am actually hugging my dad, steamy tears rolled down my face as I smiled. 

        "Dad, I missed you so much..." I said burrowing my face into his sweatshirt.

        "I did too, Ava." My dads voice cracked, we looked at each other and then he let me out the car. I didn't realize it but Max was behind him looking worried. I ran up to him and hugged him, he was so warm and he tightened his grip. 

        "Ava, I thought I would never be able to see my best friend again." He said through my hair, I just nodded trying not to cry anymore. We released the hug and my dad opened the house door. We where greeted by our huge pit bull, Jaws; he pounced on me so happy. I bent over and rubbed his stomach as his tail wagged crazy, I laughed missing my baby. 

        "Hungry?" My dad said walking to the kitchen, I nodded and walked behind him with Max. I sat on the Island while Max sat on the counter, I looked at him and smiled. It feels so good being back home, I missed these guys so much. 

       "So what was it like in a house with one of the scariest man alive?" Max said, my dad then threw a glare at him but Max just shrugged. I smiled at my dad showing him that it was ok.

    "Well besides the fact knowing I might die any second, it was actually really nice. It was a huge nice house and they had a chef who would make me anything I wished. But I always asked for the same thing, pancakes and sandwiches. It was really lonely as I was stuck in a room 24/7 but it was such a beautiful room dad! It was covered all in white, it was just amazing waking up to a nice room. But it was horrifying realizing I woke up in a murder's guest room. Anyways, it wasn't so bad." I said explaining it bad but I chuckled just imagining how stupid everyone in that house was. 

        "I'm so sorry Ava if I couldn't bring your dad quick enough, I wanted to run in there to get you but someone jumped me when I got out. I texted your dad before getting knocked out, I don't know I just felt horrible." Max said looking at his hands, I got up to hug him.

        "It's no ones fault max, I'm just glad to be home." I said hugging him tighter then went to go hug my dad again. 

       "So! Who wants some orange chicken and white rice?" My dad said taking out pans, Max and I raised our hands childish. We all laughed as we looked at each other, I'm so happy to finally be home...

__________

Good chapter or what!?! Short chapter but hope you liked! Do you think she'll run into Martinez again? Comment Ideas and please Like! Love you all<3

-Cynthia