God...

"What are you doing here Jose?" Martinez looked angry, Frimzy just shook his head and apologized leaving the room. Martinez then focussed on me making my heart pick up and my breath shorter.

"Well Ava, how did yo sleep?" He sayed throwing me off, why is he so nice?

"Uh good I guess..." I said awkwardly, he just smiled and laughed making me confused.

"Great! Because you won't be staying with us any longer." Martinez smiled making me go in tears. I was so happy, I could finally go home.

"I- I could go home?" I said with a huge smile on my face, Martinez just laughed shaking his head making me freeze.

"No silly, your leaving to a different place. You'r dad give me enough so I'm giving you away since I don't need you anymore. I found a better deal somewhere else, so you must be going now." He smiled at me making my blood boil, my dad was probably close to getting me back and now he's going to give me away like trash?!

All of a sudden two guys entered wearing regular clothes, one looked to be 25 and the other in his early 40s. I looked at then confused as they came up to me.

"She's the one?" The blond haired guy said, Martinez just nodded his head and walked out. Both guys grabbed my arms and started dragging me out the door as I kicked and screamed, I even tried to hit them but it didn't work. They then put me in the back of the car and drove off, none of the guys said a thing exempt one that kept messaging someone on his phone.

"So what are you going to do with me? Kill me?" I spat out at both of them, all of a sudden one of them got a phone call and I recognized the voice. The driver then passed me the phone and I held it up to my ear having steamy hot tear drops fall down my face.

"Honey! Oh my god, am I so happy to know you'r alright." My dad said through that phone sounding tired. I put my hand to my mouth and started to sob.

"Dad, you don't know how much I missed you." I said wiping off my tears, I just smiled knowing I was going back home.

"Your safe now Princess, I'm waiting for you at home. I'm so sorry for all this, I should have background checked that fucker. He was asking for so much in so little time, he threatened to kill you. I couldn't take it so I set up a plan, I bailed on the deal and asked the guys your with to buy you off him. I'm so glad it worked Ava, I'm so glad god was on our side. Ok I have to go Mija, I'll see you here. Love you." He said trying to hurry up, I hung up and laid down in the back. I'm so happy to be going home, I kept repeating those words over and over until I fell into a deep sleep. 

_____________

I'm so sorry if I haven't published in a while, school is being really hard on me but I'll try to publish more as I have a role to entertain you guys! :) Have a great day/night! Love you all!

-Cynthia