I'm Screwed

Thats Gomez/Martinez^>^>^>^

      "Well how did you sleep sweety?" He smiled.

       "How did I sleep? How did 'I' sleep? Haha funny question but horribly, you think you're just going to keep me here? Well guess what mister, when my dad finds out my location he's going to KILL you!" I screamed at him angrily, I looked at my watch which wasn't there. DOUBLE SHIT!    

       "Well I'm sorry to hear Ava, but your father knows this is more than just some silly little kidnap. Lets take a look at you voice mail shall we?" He smiled at me taking out my phone and pressing a button.

        "Ava, honey! I just found out Gomez isn't who he says he is, his real name is Gustave Martinez and he's dangerous. Don't do anything stupid, he's working something out with me. Don't panic we will fi-" The man who's name turned out to be Gustave Martinez turned off my phone. I was terrified...

        Not only was I terrified of my situation but of how afraid my dad sounded, and I have never heard him that terrified in my life. Gustave Martinez was an all time drug dealer with Billions worth of weapons, I turned from angry to scared in seconds. Not only does Martinez kill hundreds of people but he takes what they love. And I could only guess what my father loves, me...

          "What do you want?" I asked collecting myself together, I surely did not want this horrible man to think that I'm one bit scared.

         "Well Ava, I have business with your father and I'f I don't get what I want he will lose one of his most precious treasures... You." He said still smiling innocently, I felt my face go white. I'm going to die, what would this man want?

          "So what am I going to do here? Pretend everything is fine as you slowly plan how your going to kill me while I sleep? Do you really expect me to be fine with this, like how am I going to live under the roof of a KILLER?" I spat out, he looked taken back but he just smirked.

           "Ava, Ava, Ava, I clearly didn't state that while you're with me you will listen to me no matter what. I really hate that little bitchy attitude you give so you better change that quick before you lose some teeth. I did not ask you for your opinion and while you stay here you are going to show me respect or you'll see what this 'killer' can do." He said losing his cool, the man changed in a heartbeat. Now that I got the memo I have to stay good if I want to survive, I have to do what my dad would want me to do, live...

         "So for now you are going to stay in that little room with guards in every perimeter, theres a phone in your room that only calls two numbers, the kitchen and my cell phone. You can call the kitchen for food and help, you may also call my phone but for good purposes or I will confiscate your privileges. Right now you're my guest and I want you to feel at home. And one more thing, If you do escape we will find you and I won't hesitate to kill you myself." He said leaving me in the hall with the maid behind me, shit...

________

Again short chapter but oh mah god, who would have expected that to happen? lets see what happens in the next update, will she escape or face death?? 

-Love you all, Cynthia