PARTY

I had finished getting ready for Luke's party and packed my small side purse, I put in a tiny gun I always take places and some money. I also put in some makeup just incase mine comes off, I texted Max I was ready and waited in my living room. I got a text from Max saying he was outside, I told my dad I was going to back soon and walked out to the front. Max was outside in his red Mustang, I walked up to the car and greeted him. He smiled and we drove off to the party.

       When we got to the party it was already 8, we got down and walked to the door. The music was loud as we where able to feel the base under our feet, we walked in seeing it was full. Everyone from high school was here, I already graduated but there was a lot of seniors there. Max walked me to the kitchen where we found some beer, we filled our red cups and walked to the living room where there was people dancing. Max and I where dancing a bit at a distance when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned and saw it was Amanda. I gave her a hug and she asked to talk, I gave Max a gesture that I would be back and he nodded. I walked behind Amanda being swallowed by the crowed.

        When  we reached the hall it was more quieter, "I saw you brought Max." She smiled at me. I was confused but I nodded my head.  "I had a huge crush on him senior year and I knew if I invited you, you would bring him. Do you think you could get him to talk to me?" She asked smiling, "Well if its ok with you?" She said grabbing my shoulder.

      "Uh, I guess I could tell him to talk to you." I said more as a question, Amanda likes Max? She squealed in excitement and thanked me, I nodded and she ran into the crowed. What the actual fuck just happened? Did she literally invite me just to bring Max? Did she not car about me? I brushed it off and decided to walk back to the dance, as I walked back I bumped into someone spilling all my drink on the floor. I grunted and walked to the kitchen to refill my red cup.

        As I walked into the kitchen I saw someone familiar, it looked like... Jose? Frimzy?  My heart dropped as he turned and it was him. I hid behind another guy not wanting him to see me. Why was he here?! His dad tried to kill me! I decided to follow him until he was alone, he went to dance and I followed. I was at least 6 feet away dancing alone, he was grinding on some hoe's. All of a sudden a guy came up to me and began to dance, wow he was hot! Like freaking Channing Tatum hot! I looked back at Frimzy and saw him walking away, I felt horrible as I walked away from the guy. 

          I followed Frimzy outside where I saw him go to the corner of the house, was he fucking taking a piss?! I slowly approached and took out my gun from my purse, I slid it on the side of my skirt ands approached him. He finished and looked at me, he looked startled. 

      "Cynthia? What are you doing here?" He asked walking up to me.

     "I was about to ask the same thing..." I said not smiling, he looked confused.

     "Are you following me?" He asked, my face turned to a what face. 

      "Ew, no." I spat out making him look taken back, he put his hand to his chin.

       "Come with me." I grabbed his wrist and took him to the side of the house where no one could see us, his smile grew to a smirk. I stopped and crossed my arms, "You don't know how much I hate you and your fathers guts." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

      "Really why?" He said crossing his arms too.

      "You'r really going to ask why!?!"I yelled out, "Your dad treated me like trash, he was going to kill me." I spat out angry.

      "Wait, didn't he sell you off to some guy?" He said thinking.

      "He thought he did, that fucking devil you call a dad sold me off thinking I was going to be in a sex trafficking! How could you live with a man who kills innocent people?" I said angrily, he just shrugged his shoulders. "Well I can't let you turn into that man..." I said dropping my arms.

      "What do you mean?" He said, I reached behind my skirt and pulled out my pistol. I pointed it at him, "Woooo, Cynthia wait." He said putting his hands in front of him. 

      "For what? You to turn to be your dad and take over after him? I don't think so." I said putting my finger on the trigger.

        "Please Cynthia, listen. I'm against what my dad does but I can't do anything about it, I didn't tell him to do anything so it's not my fault. I actually tried to be your friend." He said backing up.

     "You think I'm stupid, you'r just going to take over him in some years and be the same killer you call your father." I said aiming the gun to his chest, was I making the right move?

    "I don't want to be like him, like I said, I'm against it. Now please put the gun down." He said slowly approaching me.

      "Stay back! How do I know you'r not going to go back home and tell your dad to kill me?" I spat out angrily. 

    "I promise Cynthia! On my life, I would never want anyone to die. Especially someone I thought as a friend." He said putting his hands down, I can't kill him. I'm not a murderer, I slowly put my gun down. 

       "I won't kill you, I'm not a murderer." I said looking down, I dropped the gun. Frimzy came up to me and brought my chin up.

     "Cynthia, I actually like you." He whispered, his eyes looked into mine. He grabbed my cheek and his gaze dropped to my lips, our faces slowly met. The space between us closed as our lips locked, we kissed slowly. The kiss grew hungry as my hands grabbed the back of his hair, Frimzy smiled threw the kiss. We finally broke the kiss as we where breathing heavily out of breath.

       Did I really just kiss my enemies son?

___________________________

Thought I should publish another chapter as I felt bad I haven't published in a while. HOPE YOU LIKE! What do you think about Frimzy's secret? Should they be the next couple?  What will happen? Please like and comment! Love you all.

 - Cynthia