PIZZA!

*ONE MONTH LATER*

       My dad finally let me get back to work with him, it took some time as he was still scared because of my last mission. Work is somewhat boring as he's making me do easy jobs like deliver things to his friends houses. Nothing really changed with Max as he tried making it not awkward from that one night, I felt bad at first but i just don't see him like that. Right now I'm going to go deliver a bag of whatever my dad gave me to deliver, we just arrived to a little house in the city.

        "I'll be back soon, its just a small delivery." I told max as I opened my door, I reached under my seat to take out my diamond black pistol. He just smiled at me and pulled out his phone, I saw him texting someone but I didn't pay attention. I got out of the drivers seat and closed the door walking to the trunk of my black i8 BMW. I opened it taking out a white backpack, I walked up the porch and knocked on the door. A man walked out and smiled.

       "Hello there beautiful, what may I help you with today?" The man smiled, he was the same age as my dad. I smiled back and held back the urge to break his jaw.

        "Hi are you Jose? I have a package." I said trying to hurry out, his smile grew.

          "Yes, are you here to deliver my bag?" He asked a little amused, I nodded my head. He pulled out his wallet from his back pocket and pulled out some money, "So why is a young gorgeous women like you delivering these bad things?" He said making me roll my eyes. He's pathetic...

       "Well we all need cash right?" I said bluntly, he just smiled and handed me money.

       "There's the three fifty." He smiled as I gave him the bag, "Would you like to earn more just by handling my special package?" He whispered to me making me sick to my stomach. 

        I couldn't hold it back anymore, I threw a punch at his stomach making him bend forward in pain. I  yanked his  face towards my face, "You are discusting, old enough to be my father you pathetic pervert!" I yelled at his face. I hear Max call out my name, I threw him back and walked back to my car. 

        "What happened?!" Max told me as I walked to my side.

         'Nothing just get in." I smiled at him, as I opened the door the guy got up and screamed at me.

        "Bitch! You'll regret this!" He yelled across the street, I just smiled and flipped him off while getting into my car. I drove as Max was confused, I told him not to worry about it. 

        As I was driving I got a little hungry and decided to go get some pizza, Max was just focused on his phone all day it felt like he wasn't even there. I drove to a PizzaHut and parked, Max looked at me confused.

        "Want some pizza?" I said smiling at him as I took out the pistol from my back pocket and put it back under my seat. He nodded his head and opened his door, I put my dad's money in a envelop and in between my seat. I walked to the door as Max opened it for me, we got in line and made small talk. When we got our food we sat at a table and ate some pizza, he asked about what happened at the delivery and I told him how the guy was a pervert. He laughed making me chuckle a little, it was somewhat funny. 

      When we where about to get up to leave a old lady passed us, "You guys are such a cute couple!"she smiled making us look at each other.

       "We are just friends." Max chuckled, the lady stopped and chuckled a little too.

       "My bad, but you guys are just adorable together." She said as she waved and walked out. Me and Max looked at each other and laughed as we threw our trash out, do we really look like a couple?

       We drove strait home and I gave my dad his money, Max also decided to leave and go home. I was alone in my room watching youtube on my laptop, I was watching makeup tutorials and eating a bag of chips. I was in the middle of watching someone do amazing wings when I got a text from an old friend.

Amanda: Hey Ava! Haven't talked in a while but I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party at Luke's house. Anyone's invited so invite whoever! Hope to see you there this friday night! ;)

     Friday is tomorrow, I'm not busy so I guess I could go. But I have to invite Max as I don't want to be a loner. I texted Max to come with me and I got up to look in my closet, I had to find a nice dress. I looked around my closet finding a purple dress, red skirt with black top, white dress, and a really cute crop top that I can wear a black skirt with. I chose to wear the crop top and started to look for some heels and a black skirt, I found some and put them on my chair. I smiled as I had an outfit for tomorrow night. As I sat down on my bed I got a text from Max.

Max: Turn up! I'm in, been a while since we went to a party. I'll meet you at your house tomorrow night at 7. 

    I Smiled and returned back to watching some youtube.

__________________
SORRY I'f I don't update everyday, it's just hard to update if I don't have wifi! I'll update as soon as I can! Love you all! Please LIKE and COMMENT!
-Cynthia