War Aftermath and 1812

Start from the beginning

The witch trails.

Boston.

Natalie.

"It was pretty boring, " He lied,"So how's life in your countries?" He asked trying to change the subject, his siblings thought they saw a flash of pain in his eyes, they didn't believe him but nodded anyway.

After they told him about their countries, America told them about the 13 and their capitals, making sure not to mention Boston.

Finding the 13 and their capitals was the only thing America told them about his country life before the war.

Other countries started to walk in the room.

North America's cousins and younger siblings smiled and waved at them, they hadn't seen any of them especially America in a long time. They smiled and waved back. 

America saw England and quickly turned away.

He forgot.

This meeting would also be the first time he saw England since the Treaty of Paris.

Netherlands stood up to speak, "Before this meeting begins, I would like to congratulate America also known as the United States of America who is now the youngest country in the world for winning his independence and at only 13 too." 

Countries started to clap for him, some (Prussia) were whistling. His siblings (North America)and cousins were cheering the loudest. Canada was yelling out 'USA'. His other siblings (fellow colonies of England, Spain, and France) didn't know whether to clap or not since they knew how hurt their father had been after America won.

England was looking down.

After the cheering and applause, the meeting had started.

The memory changed.

The countries were taking a lunch break, North and South America all headed out together.

America saw England walk out of the meeting room, he told his siblings and cousins to wait for him. He walked towards England.

This was gonna be awkward.

"Uhh, hey Britain, how have you been doing?" He asked.

England looked at America, "Hello America, I've been fine but what do you care?" he asked bitterly before walkig away.

England winced at his words, after the Revolutionary he had changed towards America.

"I was just asking." he said a bit taken back, as he watched England walk away. He walked back to his siblings and cousins.

The memory changed.

The meetiing had ended and everyone was heading out.

North and South America were talking again, they had alot to catch up on.

England walked towards them, "America, Canada may I speak to you two?"

They looked at each other and went with him.

"What is it?" Canada asked?"

"I don't want the two of you to talk to each other anymore."

The twins' jaws dropped.

A few countries who didn't know about that, jaws dropped too.

"What!?! Why?" They both asked.