¢нαρтєя 17 // ℓαѕт ρєяfσямαи¢є

I looked blankly at the wall. The sound of someone taking turns on playing the piano ringing in my ears, I sat on of the chairs at the end of the hall at the backstage.

Three days have passed, I locked my self in the house and today is the only day that I showed up in public. I ignored the harsh pain in my head. My sight was blurry yet I stll had the energy to come here. Just to perform. One last time in Japan.

The pounding in my head never stopped, but the nervousness, the pain and fear in my heart will never be outstand. Nothing, nothing would hurt as much as I feel  right now.

Though I hated it, I hated everything. I always hated crying and looking weak in front if everybody, however I couldn't  stop any of the tears, it kept falling and falling like an endless warerfall.

I don't regret it, being weak? My father always said that crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means that you have been strong far to long.

I admit I don't regret anything, I just wished that it lasted longer. That it should have last forever. I was happy I met the people I consider friends, that I consider as my family, and my family breaks, breaks to little shattered pieces that cannot be put back together. Never again, no matter what time will pass, the scar that was left on my heart will never be seen by any one.

Standing from my chair I walked slowly my way in front of the door. Each step I took seemed like something was getting tied, getting chained to me, making me walk slower than usual, I wore a plain dress that reached till my knees with matching shoes, I left my hair fall and wore the necklace that was given to me when I was young.

My skin paler, a lot paler than usual and my eyes was dull a single spark of liveliness was gone. I sat on the piano chair as the applause dimmed down, hovering my hands over the keys as I count to 3 before playing.

1.....

2....

3...

My hands pressed against the keys, making a sound pleasing to everyones ears, I played the fast paced piece with ease, my body moving and hair waving with the notes.

Allegro Appassionato, Concerto in B Minor.

Mother.... Father.... I looked up and closed my eyes. Thank you, thank you everything, thank you for racing me to be a great pianist, to be a great musician, there would never be a day that'll come on me regretting you as my parents. I don't care, I don't care a single bit if you've hurt me physically. Because from the start I knew that you truly cared, you were just scared that my future won't turn out to be great as yours. 

No one will know, how you treated me, but they will know how great parents you were, how loving you were, that in the end, mother, you fought for us, I'm sorry for cutting your time shorter, I wish I could turn it all back so the both of you can be with me right know but in the end, I know that you'll be saying goodbye to us.

Father... Thanks for trying to change for me, I really appreciate it, although I would love if you stayed with me longer and stood by my side.

I will always be your daughter. Sayonara.

I opened my eyes as at the middle, the piece was known to be hard to play, because of its fast tempo, I pressed more on the keys and my hands glide above it, slowly and slowly my playing is getting harsher.

I smiled slightly as at the middle of the piece became softer, just like me, everything is harsh but in the middle something good will happen. Slowly the piece became faster and faster and faster, a smirk found its way to my lips as I glanced at the shock faces. Because of the difficulty of the song, its rarely being played.

The atmosphere became more intense as I was close to the end, my hands move on its own playing the right notes, Are you watching...?...

The piece just matched me, just as I said, the start was harsh, and at the middle it became softer but slowly it gets faster again and more faster and harsher, I gritted my teeth tightly.

Why?! Why can just something stay the way it is?! Why does everything have to change?! Everyone leaves me, everyone changes, why can't I just have a happy life for once?!

I looked at piano keys, I just barely noticed that I've stopped playing. The audience was quiet for a few minutes and slowly the applause became louder. I put a hand on my cheek, barely noticing that a tear slipped from my eye.

I stood up and slowly walk of the change, just before I could walk out of the door. I fell into darkness.

Did you see that... Auntie? Mother, father. Did you all see that? Including you... Kousei?

Did you see... My last performance?

~•~

Ghad. Slowly but surely the chapters  I'm making are going into the trash bin >~< Gomenasai, this is the 2nd to the last chapter and I'm just going to make an epilogue!

But maybe I'll take a few weeks since I really need to rise my grades to get about 90-95 maybe if I want an honor in the end of the schoolyear, highschool was tougher than I thought and this is just my first trimester, ghad I'm going to die before I finish this school year.

If you want a new fan fiction after I post the epilogue I'll give choices of my drafts tell me what you guys want.