¢нαρтєя 9 // ωнєяє ιѕ ѕнє?

Y/N's POV

Today's Kaori's competition, Kousei will play too...  As the background or supporting? I don't know... I just entered another competition recently. I don't remember anything about competitions, only the rules. Well what do you expect, I hadn't played for 2 or 3 years....?..

I stood up from my desk, I was bored. Just listening to music with mу phone.

I grabbed my bag after I changed to some representable clothes. I walked downstairs and walked. The wind blowing in my face making my hair fly a bit. I love this feeling. It's peaceful. I wish my life started like that, but if it did, I will never meet Kaori.

I never regret how my parents were.

I never regret that they abused me.

I never regret losing them, even if it hurt so much.

I will never regret anything in my life because it's the reason why I'm here. But that might change. Who knows.

I entered the auditorium and sat on my seat. The competition will start in 30 minutes, yeah I'm pretty early. I used my time listening to music and taking a little nap.

I felt someone sat on two seats beside me. I looked up and saw Watari and Tsubaki.

"Hi guys.." I said and stretched my arms yawning a bit.

"Hey" they said.

"Have you seen Kaori?" I asked. They shooked their head.

I sighed, since I woke up there was this feeling that something bad has happened, it's making me worried, Kaori and I hadn't called each other since morning, usually we call each other in the morning to ask how we both are.

The competition continued, it was Kaori's turn, I looked at the stage waiting for her to come out. But she never did. It ended up Kousei playing the piano.

I stood up from my chair, Watari and Tsubaki gave me  weird looks. I jogged out the auditorium and grabbed my phone dialing Kaori's number.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up."

"Hello?"

"Kaori.. Where are you?" I asked worried. I heard a sigh.

"Y/N.... I'm in the hospital" she said slowly.

I felt the wind was knocked out of me. Not there again.

She gave me what hospital she was in and her room number after she said that I hanged up and sprinted to the hospital.

I entered the hospital and stopped at her door.

I slammed open the door panting, Kaori looked at me and smiled.

"That was fast"

I held my finger up still catching my breath.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked closing the door and sitting on the chair.

"I didn't want you to worry" Kaori said, I nodded.

"I understand... But things like this, you have to tell it to me" I said.

The room went silent.

"I should have told you this earlier..."

Her words... Everything seems to go into slow motion

"I'm going to die Y/N"

"No.. No, no. You're joking" I said tears spilling, she shook her head.

"I don't want you to tell anyone" my head snapped at her direction.

"Why?"

"Just do it... For me" I nodded sadly.

"Alright"

I stayed there, listening to her on how this happened and when she knew. I should have been here.

I spoke to soon, I regret it.

I shouldn't have come with father and mother.

~•~

Sorry it's short! I really had no idea on how to make this chapter.

I might not update on my normal time updating though.

The school year is about to end and summer break is coming, when that starts I'll be able to update more.

I'm sorry this is late again.

After March 29. I'll update normally.

TY