¢нαρтєя 13 // ωну?....

I sat on one of the couches at my aunts as I spaced out from Nagi's playing.  It's been a week and I still haven't visit Kaori after the incident.

Her words kept repeating in my head, I stared blankly at the piano. If me and my father didn't come back here none of this should've happen, he would still be by my side. I wouldn't see Kaori suffer like this.. I-...

"I'm done" I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at Nagi.

"Y/N. Your turn to teach her." Aunt said.

I sighed, I didn't listen to her playing. "Kousei will do it. I spaced out again, sorry" I said for the third time.

"How will you teach her if you keep spacing out from her playing?" Aunt said shooking her head. "Hey, go over there, teacher" Aunt pushed Kousei.

"Your candid opinion, please" Nagi said.

"Don't hold back, all right?" Aunt reminded...

Kousei pushed his glasses to the bridge his nose. "Make sure there's a distinction between fortissimo and pianissimo. And count all the rests. You wrinkle your brow when you play. Your posture is terrible. Don't grit your teeth like your in pain." Kousei said. "The rhythm of your left hand keeps lagging" Kousei said softly.

"My hands are small, so my fingers can't reach right away." Nagi explained looking down.

"Play the notes by moving your wrists." Kousei said. "Play the first note with your little finger, and then use that momentum to take your wrist over... And move like this" Kousei gestured.

"I'll be outside" I said and stood up from my seat, eyes trailing behind me as I exit the room. I sat on the steps. The wind made me calm. I closed my eyes.

What did Koari met by me having Kousei?

~•~

I opened my phone as I received a text.

From: Kaori

Let's meet up at the rooftop of the school at 4.

I looked at the time, it was 3:41. Thinking nothing will be wrong I walked up the high stairs of the school.

I texted my aunt saying I won't come to her house today to teach Nagi. Kousei will be there anyways.

I opened the two doors and my hair swayed by the air.

Kaori stood there in her uniform. I stopped a little far from her.

She glanced at me and walked slowly embracing me in a hug. I didn't hug back, I let my arms stay by my sides.

I quiet sigh escaped my lips as I slowly wrapped my arms around her.

"I was so worried you weren't visiting me" Kaori stated pulling away from the hug.

"Sorry" I said staring at floor.

"I should be the one saying that" Kaori said.

"It's fine, really. I know your just getting stressed on what's been happening lately" I answered and flashed her a small smile.

She smiled slightly. "I don't know what I'll do without you" she said and sighed.

I started at her. Why? I wanted to ask her.

Why did you have to say all of that?

Why have you been acting so strange?

Are you really happy I came back?