¢нαρтєя 11 // ѕтυ∂єит.

The calming wind was blowing in my face, a small smile plastered on my face. It qas a great day to go out with Kousei since the past days... Were saddening. Our hands were firmly locked together.

We considered on just strolling around the park.

I sneaked a glance at Kousei who seems to be in deep thought. I tilt my head to the side. I continued to look forward. "Something's bothering you" I said.

He has been like that for the past hour. We start a conversation that doesn't lasts. It starting to get me worried. It was very strange for Kousei to act like this when we were out together he was the one who always had a smile plastered on his face.

My aunts words echoed in my head.

"Kousei changed a lot since the two of you started being together" My aunt said and glanced at me with a smile.

I smiled. Who knew us being together will bring a great change. But he seems to be changing... Again..

"What makes you say so?" Kousei asked and looked at me with a smile.

"Your staring straight ahead and you've been awfully quiet" I said grinning.

"You know me very well Ms. L/N" Kousei says chuckling.

"What kind of girlfriend I am if I didn't" I said. Seconds just passed and our chuckling died down.

"Just thinking on what's been happening lately.." Kousei said with a slight frown.

I nod in agreement. "Alot has happened this past days."

We sat on a coffee shop and ordered. Once our order arrived we talked about random things but didn't even last 10 minutes.

I took a sip from my drink and looked at Kousei.

"Let's go home." I said.

"I thought you wanted to go somewhere else after we finish here?" Kousei asked.

"I can't have fun Kousei with this date if you're always distracted" I said. "I wanted to go on this date because I wanted to take a break from all the things that had happened"

Kousei looked at me apologetically. I waved my hand.

"It's fine," I smiled. "Come on"

~•~

I walked to the school. Once I entered I was greeted my Good Mornings.

"Morning" I said and smiled.

I only hear chatters from other students as I walked inside.

"Wow, check out that tan!" a student said.

"I was in cram school all summer, so I didn't have fun" a classmates said and when he saw me he waved which I returned.

I changed my shoe and saw Tsubaki.

"Good Morning Tsubaki!" I said with a smile and she just waved at me leaving. I frowned. That's strange.

I thought about what my uncle said.

Flashback

I played the piano, It was almost evening, the sun was setting and aunt was downstairs with Koharu.

I closed my eyes enjoying the melody of the music then my phone rang making me yelp and jump. I looked at the callers ID and saw it was from my uncle who lived overseas.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"Of course it's me" I said and smiled.