¢нαρтєя 10 // яєαℓιzαтισи

Y/N's POV

The day I knew about Kaori, time seems to slow down, everyone else eventually knew she's in the hospital but doesn't really why she's been staying there more longer. I couldn't bare looking at her in the hospital. The place where I always lose my happiness.

I'm glad she told me about her condition. But it's hard trying to keep it from Kousei, Watati and Tsubaki. I've done nothing but practice the piano. I mostly spend the day with Kaori in the hospital, sometimes I sleep there. Me and Kousei have been distant for a while... I guess his taking this hard also.

I sat up from my bed and sighed. It's Saturday and we planned om visiting Kao.

I stood up from my bed and took a quick shower. After exiting tf e bathroom, I grabbed my hairbrush and combed my hair, I picked a simple blouse and pants.

I walked down the stairs and saw auntie.

"Morning"

"Morning Y/N"

I grabbed myself some breakfast and ate it silently, after I finished my food I grabbed the bowl/ plate and put it on the sink.

"I'll just visit Kao" I said and auntie nodded

"Sure, be careful!"

"Alright!" I shouted back.

~•~

I sat on a bench waiting for them, the look on Kousei's face when he saw Kaori. I think I'm starting doubting that he likes me. When gone on a couple of dates, but it really feels different when I had a boyfriend. It seems like....

I sighed, why did negative thoughts suddenly came into my head.....

"Y/N-chan!"

I waved.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked smiling.

"Did we keep you waiting?" Kousei asked. I shooked my head.

"Not really, now let's go" I said and stood up from my bench.

"Hey, what did you get?" Tsubaki asked.

"Some cake from Yoshitomo. Girls like that stuff, right?" Watari answered.

"Her family runs a cake shop, you know" Kousei answered bluntly.

~•~

"Here we are!"

"Welcome!" Koari exclaimed with a smile. I grabbed a stool and sat down deep in thought.

"We brought you something" Tsubaki said.

"Thank you!" Koari replied happily.

"Well? How do you feel?" Tsubaki asked.

"Never better! I'm just in here for tests" Kaori answered and held up her arms like she's flexing. I smiled. I'm glad she's happy.

"Did you miss not seeing me?" Watari asked Kaori, obviously flirting her. Kaori laughed.

"Sure I missed you!" Kaori amswered.

"But you were in here for tests the other day, weren't you?" Kousei asked suspiciously.

"That time, it was for new tests, just for the heck if it." she paused, "It is my head. This time, it's also so I cam rest up, and take more time to heal." Kaori answered lying. How can she do these? "You just leered at me with a dirty look in your eyes!" Kaori said clearly irritated."Lusting after me no matter where you are! An invalid! Is it because I'm an invalid?"