¢нαρтєя 3 // α иєω fяιєи∂

It's 6 o'clock in the evening and we just arrived... This is so tiring, and I'm going to my new school tomorrow morning good thing its Monday tomorrow.... Note the sarcasm, I sighed.

When we left there was news that say's: "Where's the leading pianist in London?" Things like that, I got out of the car and took a full view of our new home

"I'm going to unpack now.." I said and father nodded. I entered the house its nice there was furniture already, I just need to unpack my clothes and piano things.

~•Time Skip•~

I've done unpacking and I am so tired!

"Y/N take a bath and go sleep early for school tommorow" father said passing by my room holding a box.

"Yes, father..." I said and took a bath.

"Its 9 o'clock" I said and sat on my bed, then I heard someone playing the piano, not from the house but from my neighbor......

"Who play's this late?" I asked.

"Our neighbor.." Someone suddenly said.

"Father, you scared me..." I said with a smile.

"I just wanted to say something..." father said.

"What is it?" I asked while drying my hair with a towel.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for hurting you.... And I will try my best to change" father said sadly.

"Father..... No matter what happens I still love you and mother... And I'm sorry for.... K--" I was cut of.

"Y/N... Please don't blame yourself for your mothers death.." father said.

"But its my fault... I stabbed her with my own hands..." I said with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I know when we were at London.. I blamed you for your mother's death.... And that's the biggest mistake I ever did.." father said, I stood up and hugged him.

"I'm gonna rest now ok?" I said with a smile that father returned.

"Sweet dreams" father said before leaving and closing the door...

I layed on my bed and waited for me to fall asleep

"I wish I have no nightmares...." I said before closing my eyes.

~•Morning•~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned at the alarm, why does school need to be early? It's 6 o'clock in the morning and my class starts at 8 o'clock, I got up and did my morning routine, after I took a bath I looked at the time and it was just 6:50, I dressed to my uniform and walk down stairs with my bag.

"Good Morning father" I said he was at the kitchen cooking some breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart" father said its been a long time since he called me that, I got to get use to this...

"So what cha' cookin?" I asked.

"Pancakes..." father said and put some on a plate and gave it to me.

"Thank You" I said and ate the pancakes.

"Bye!" I said to father and walked to school it was just 7:10am when I went out of the house I know its still early but I wanted to explore the school, I stop walking and look at the school.

"Hope this will be great..." I said amd walked to the entrance. I'm walking through the halls right now trying to find my locker and then I bumped to someone.