¢нαρтєя 1 // ℓєανιиg.....

This is what you need to know:

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
E/C = eye color
H/C= hair color
H/L = hair length
F/C = favorite color

I might add more and If I do I'll put it before the chapter starts.

Oh by the way if I put 'mother' and 'father' it means your real parents, but if I put 'mom and dad' it means Kaori's parents.

NOW! Lets start! :)

~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Y/N's POV

It was just another perfect day to be in the music room.

"Lets play again!" I shouted.

I'm 9 years old and Kaori was the same age as me, Kaori's 2 months older than me and she's already 10, if you're wondering my birthday is at the weekend, the day of the competition.

I play the piano and Kaori play's the violin. Me and Kaori join competitions, sometimes we win and sometimes we don't, but we don't care about the scores the important thing is for me and Kaori that we gave our best.

"Kaori! Y/N! Time for lunch!" Mom shouted from the dining room.

"Will be down in a minute!" Kaori shouted before looking back at me.

"Onee-chan? Do you think we practiced enough?" I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course we did! And as always mother says..." Kaori trailed of...

"We just need to give our best" We both said in sync setting a small smile on both our lips.

"Come on lets go down" Kaori said and I nodded, we raced down stairs to the dining room.

"There are my two daughters!" Dad said and ruffled our hair as we laughed protesting playfully.

"Are you guys excited for the competition next week?" Mom asked as she placed down the plates on the table.

"Yep!" we both said.

"We practice very hard!" I shouted excitedly.

"Thats good Y/N" Dad said smiling at me. "My birthday is on that day too!" I shouted again excitedly.

"Will go to your favorite restaurant after the competition" Mom said.

"Really?!" Kaori and I shouted again excitedly because we have the same favorite restaurant.

"Lets go walk around after we eat at the restaurant?" Kaori suggested and we nodded.

"Now let's eat!" Mom said sitting down on the chair across from me.

"You guys will win this time for sure." Mom said.

"Especially you Kaori have a great pianist." Dad said and looked at me.

"And I have a great violinist!" I shouted.

"But this time we're going solo remember dad?" Kaori muttered.

"Ahhh... Right, I was just used to that you guys play together." Dad said.

No Ones POV

Y/N didn't know that deep down Kaori was jealous of her, but Kaori pushed this feeling away because she knows they treat her like that because she's adopted and younger than her, and Kaori knows that she has to be thankful because she has her real parents, unlike Y/N that was left on the streets.