¢нαρтєя 4 // υиєχρє¢тє∂

Sorry if any of the characters got OOC or Out Of Character. And also sorry for the sudden change of my writing style.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~

It's been almost a week since we arrived at Japan, it's already Saturday and I'm getting ready to go meet Tsubaki at the park, I put on my favorite but simple clothing and fixed my hair.

Although I'm really worried about father his still not home and didn't even gave me a single call or message. I walked downstairs and put my shoes on, after putting my shoes on, I opened the door and walked to the park, while I was walking I plugged on my earphones and played my favorite song.

"Where is she?" I asked while roaming around the park looking for Tsubaki

"( y/n )!" I hear Tsubaki shout behind me and I smiled but my smile instantly faded when I turned around and saw Kaori.

"Is there something wrong ( y/n )?" Tsubaki asked, I coughed and I shake my head no.

"You've been coughing a lot lately" Tsubaki said.

"Yeah...." I said and covered my mouth with a handkerchief to cough again.

"Where will we go?" some male asked Tsubaki.

"Watari wait I didn't even introduce you guys yet!" Tsubaki whispered/ yelled.

"Fine fine" I hear the male mutter as I assume is named Watari.

"So ( y/n )! This is Watari, Kousei, and Kaori" Tsubaki said while pointing at them one at a time.

"Let's go and walk at the beach" Watari suggested and we all agreed.

I didn't really felt comfortable with them, they are perfect with each other why did they needed to invite me?

"( y/n ) have you met Kaori before?" Watari asked.

"Why'd you ask?" I said.

"Just want to know" Watari said and I looked at Kaori for permission to tell anx she nodded.

"She was my foster sister" I said and they looked at me.

"Really? Then you live together?" Watari asked.

"No... I live with my father" I answered.

"Does that mean you played together before?" Tsubaki asked.

"Yes" me and Kaori said and I smiled at her and she smiled back, good thing she's not angry at me anymore.

"Why did you stop playing?" Kousei asked and I stopped walking and looked at the ground but continued after a few seconds.

"It's a long story......" I said trying to avoid his question.

"But we have a long time to spend here" Kousei said.

"Kousei don't force her if she doesn't want to" Kaori said.

"It's fine" I said and Kaori looked at me she's the only one that knows what my parents did to me.

"Are you sure?" Kaori asked and I nodded.

"I don't hear the notes" I said and all of them stop and I also stopped walking, they looked at me wide eyes as well as Kaori, well she doesn't know that part.

"What?" Kaori asked.

"I don't hear the notes..... Instead..." I trailed of I didn't really want to tell them what happened.

"Because of what?" Kousei asked.

"Instead of?" Kaori asked to, this is why I didn't want to tell them.