Chapter 34: Unacknowledged Past

Start from the beginning

"Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate!"

The loud shouts of Light Mages was traumatizing, and scaring the shit of the royal blooded mages.

What the heck is happening?!

"Kill the princess! Kill! Kill!"

"Light and dark can't mix!"

"This is illegal!"

"No, Gabriel... ang mga anak natin..."

The prince started planting protective spells to prevent his queen from getting hurt, though it was too late.

"Protect the Lady!" Prince Gabriel shouted... but no Light obeyed.

"Did you hear me?! Please! Protect them!"

"Prince Gabriel, you impregnate the wrong person." The trusted doctor's eyes looked at the Prince's. It was cold and stone-like.

"No, just please... save my Thernarie. Ple---"

"'Yung anak ko!" The Lady Thernarie struggled getting up, while her other daughter was sleeping peacefully.

"Please, wag niyong idamay ang bata! P-please...."

"No! Papatayin ko ang anak niyo! P-pinatay niyo ang anak ko!" The doctor interrupted them.

"Walang kinalaman ang mga bata!"

"Hustisya! 'Y-yan lang..." The doctor look so pathetic and helplessly desperate with full of sadness and loneliness.

"Accept the fact that you aborted your child. Is it because the father is the dark?"

"No! Pinatay--- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The loud shout of the doctor was immediately replaced by a soft giggle from a newborn baby.

The doctor's body was burned.. and became ashes in less than seconds. The cause is the Lady Thernarie's daughter.

Few seconds later and the ashes flew and turned into an envelope. Prince Gabriel immediately carry his daughter and took the envelope and open it.

It was a speaking letter.

The folded paper unfold itself revealing the sacred moving scripts as it spoke.

"I, Alisa Casa, a half dark and light mage leaves a curse for the joyful living people. I assume I'm dead at this moment and I was turned into ashes by the Lady Thernarie's daughter.

Sicinucusucumpaca koco, saca ngacalacan nacang pacantacayacan, tacanggacalacan nacang kacatacawacan acang icikacalacawacang icinicilacabacas naca acanak nici bicinicibicinici thernarie acat gacabriciecel."

The poor baby started crying hard as the letter disappeared. Yes, the curse is illegal but valid.

"No!"

"Shit."

"My Thernarie! We need to escape!"

They hurriedly made a portal to somewhere and was brought to the big field of Light... it was actually a trap.

And they came with only one baby.... with a guarding soul-- the baby who suffered from the curse of Alisa Casa.

"Milady, teleport to the main portal of Dark. Susunod ako. I just need to distract them." Prince Gabriel kissed Lady Thernarie, it lasted for a few seconds.

"I love you. Please be safe. May anak pa tayo." A tear escaped from the Lady's eyes.

"I love you more. Wait for me... please." Prince Gabriel remove the tears in Milady's face by kissing it.

---

Prince Gabriel was busy fighting and distracting Light Mages when suddenly, a man appeared carrying a woman.

"Lady Thernarie is dead!"

"And everything on Prince gabriel's life was ruined... because the Lady Thernarie died adding the curse of her child plus the fact that her child is either missing or dead. The rest is history. But it was learnt that Prince Gabriel's need is justice... because loving was never a sin."

The book closed and I my brain was devastated by the pain Prince Gabriel felt. Fuck that empathy power on that shitty book! Why do I have to feel the pain?!

The book closed and disappeared. This is the past we never recognize. The past that states the pain of a father and a husband.

The past we have to acknowledge. The tragic love story-- that didn't end. No, it won't end in a tragic way.