Chapter 34: Unacknowledged Past

Tyrone Taylor

(Continuation part ng chapter 13: Uncontrollable.)

I walk inside the library heading my way to the sacred part. It was where dark magic textbooks are placed.

I opened it using my fingerprint and entered. Inikot ko ang paningin. Trying to look into every corner with my supervision but I can't see anything that is related to the prophesy 17 years ago.

Shit. Curiosity's killing me. I have to find that freaking past. And I know that past has something to do with the chaos happening between dark and light.

Everything is not working accordingly and both dimensions-- dark and light are fighting against each other for an unknown reason or maybe for nothing.

Jamaica Villanueva. For me, she's a familiar stranger. And I'm sure that she's part of the past-- a past that no one dares to look back.

I slammed on the floor when a shit hit me. I'm annoyed and felt like ripping every piece of paper in that goddamn giant book who flew towards my direction and hit me when a Light coming from it overpower the darkness coating in the room just few seconds ago.

And then the light stopped shining and was replaced by moving pictures in one of the pages of the giant book.

"Once upon a time..."

It was a stormy night. A night made up of different aspects, mages, color, and emotions.

It was the night for the Queen's sister, Lady Thernarie to give birth to her child and Prince Gabriel of Dark Kingdom was the father.

The most excellent doctors specialized for pregnancy was hired and everyone was so happy to see the first princess.

The Lady Thernarie was asked to lay on the soft mattress and open herself, her powers, to awaken the baby she's bearing.

"To paidí tis kyrías kai tou prínkipa tha xypnísei, sto ónoma tou pantodýnamou theoú, tha efcharistísoume tin evlogía pou dósate sto Fos mas!"

"Milady, oh God... it's two girls!"

Light wasn't aware that Prince Gabriel of Dark Dimension was the father. And the royals tend to keep it that way to avoid the fear of being rejected by the society.

Mages all know the fact that Light and dark can't mix. It's plain chaos.

The loud cries of the babies filled the silent, peaceful night--

Not until unexpected things happen.

"Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate! Eliminate!"