Saving

Draco P.O.V

"THIS IS UNFAIR" Ginny yells as she paces across the meeting room. We were getting ready to go to Zabini manor to find Blaise and Hermione. She was very unhappy that she was not going.

"Ginny you need to stay with Hera" my mother tries to calm her down.

"I DONT WANT TO STAY WITH HERA I WANT TO HELP SAVE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BOYFRIEND" she screams.

"Ginny please stay here and be safe I don't want to lose anymore siblings" Fred sighs.

Ginny finally starts to calm down she doesn't say anything but she storms off towards the upper levels of the manor.

"Is everyone ready" the dark lord asks. I can see Tonks glaring at him through the corner of my eye. I may have told her that he called her Nymphadora.

The dark lord gives us the signal to apparate to Zabini manor. I take out my wand and in a second I'm there. Except I'm not with everyone else.

I look around and realize I'm in a cell.

"Did you really think we didn't know that you were coming Draco."

"Hello Mara having fun torturing your own children" I sneer. I glare at the now pitiful women in front of me.

"Yep the girls a lot more fun then Blaise though" she smirks at me.

I lunge towards her and I have her pushed up against the cell wall. "How dare you lay your filthy hands on my Hermione" I growl.

She laughs "I didn't hurt her, he did" she smiles pointing behind me. I turn around and see someone I thought I would never see again.

"Your supposed to be dead Shacklebot" I exclaim. He's standing here in front of me. "Hermione killed you" I add.

"Correction she thought she killed me after I killed that little brat of a brother of hers" he laughs. I jump forward but am instead intercepted by a bolt of light. I scream as the cruciatus curse rips through my body.

But even through the pain I can still hear the distant scream of only one word. No. I can hear Hermione screaming no at the top of her lungs. She's alive, I need to get to her.

I gather up enough strength to stand up and knock the wand out of his hand. The pain stops and I'm able to knock him to the ground. I push Mara out of the way of the cell door. I take the key from her and unlock the door.

I run towards the sound of her yelling. "HERMIONE" I scream.

"DRACO"

"HERMIONE"

I make it to the cell and try the different keys on the key ring until I get the right one I quickly unlock it. I pull the door open. Suddenly I'm engulfed in a hug. I grab her and pull her closer to me.

She's alive. I've got her. She's ok. She buries her head in my shoulder and I strand there holding her until I hear the distant sound of running. "Blaise" she whispers.

"I'm gonna get him next" I reply. "I hear the sound of fighting from upstairs. "Go upstairs, everyone else is up there" I tell her.