Aftermath

Everybody has breakfast in bed today since it's painful for any of us to get up. My head lays on Draco's chest as he sleeps. I put another piece of bacon in my mouth.

Since it doesn't look like Draco is getting up I decide to wake him up. I grab a piece of bacon from my tray and slap him in the face with it. He groans and opens one eye. "Did you just slap me with a piece of bacon" he asks in a gravely voice.

"Maybe" I answer taking a bite out of the bacon.

"I think I want to have a party tonight" he says suddenly.

"Who you gonna invite" I inquire.

"Some old friends from Slytherin" he replies.

"Sounds fun" I agree.

"Ok I'm gonna go make some fire calls" he tells me. He struggles to get up but can't manage to successfully get his crutches where he wants them.

"How's it going over there" I ask rolling onto my side and propping my head up with my hands.

"Just help me" he whines.

I chuckle before getting up to help him. My hand shakes as I hold up the crutch for him. He takes his crutches and hobbles out of the room.

A few minutes later there is a knock at my door. I open it to see my father. "Oh my god it's a miracle you learned to knock" I gasp dramatically.

"Well I see your fine" he says rolling his eyes. I nod.

His face grows serious. "I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner" he says quietly.

"I don't blame you. Even if you had got there sooner it probably wouldn't have stopped us from getting hurt" I say honestly.

"Thank you. Your brother just stared at me , called me a softy, and slammed the door" he says.

I laugh "that sounds like Blaise" I reply. He smirks before walking off.

I decide to shower since Draco decided to have a last minute party. I get in the warm shower grateful it wasn't as cold as last night.

After I wash my hair I get out and put my hair into a bun. I walk into my room and grab my clothes. I'm wearing a mid thigh length blue dress. It's loose so it doesn't hurt my injuries.

I vote against heels so I put on a pair of boots. I walk out of my room and go to check on Fred and Tonks. I knock on the door. "Come in" Fred's voice is rough.

I walk in, he's laying on the bed with Tonks next to him. "Are you guys ok" I ask them.

"Yes we are fine and if you try to apologize or blame yourself I swear I will slap you" Tonks threatens. I raise my arms up in defeat.

"Draco's decided to throw a party" I tell them.

"Well have fun I think we're going to take a nap" Fred yawns.

"Ok night" I reply. I walk out closing the door behind me.

I hear a high pitched shriek from downstairs. "Oh my god Draco it's been so long I've missed you" Daphne Greengrass shrieks. I glare in the direction of the stairs. I stride down the hall.

"Oh no" Blaise mutters. He had opened his door as I walked by.

"Don't murder her" he yells after me.

"We'll see" I yell in reply. He groans and follows behind me.

I make my way into the lounge and I'm greeted with a room full of former Slytherins. My eyes zero in on Daphne who has her hand on Draco's shoulder. Astoria, Daphne's sister, is on his other side.

"Shouldn't that be at Hogwarts" I snap pointing at Astoria.

"No she didn't go back after the war" Blaise answers me.

"I'm gonna chop their hands off" I growl looking at them.

"No Hermione" Blaise sighs.

As I get closer I can hear their conversation. "You dating anyone Dracey" Daphne asks running her hand down his arm. Before he can answer I stomp up behind her. "Yes Dracey is" I hiss in her ear. She jumps back and looks at me.

She sneers "well where is she all I see is a lot of ugly." I go to lunge at her but arms hold me back.

"No Hermione, murder is illegal" he says calmly.

"Hasn't stopped me before" I seethe.

"Daphne get out" Draco says emotionlessly.

Her eyes widen "drakey you don't mean that" she exclaims.

"I 100% mean it and stop calling me drakey" he snaps.

"This is all your fault" she says glaring at me.

"I would be flirting with Theo but you know" she smirks jumping into the floo.

Blaise immediately releases me. "I WILL CRUSH HER AND YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND" I scream turning to Astoria. She pales and runs out following her sister.

I grab a bottle of vodka from the table. "WHOS READY TO PARTY" I yell. The room erupts in cheers and I take a swig from the bottle.

Hey guys my one year Wattpad anniversary is coming up. What do you guys want me to do to celebrate? It's up to you just comment below. The exact date is June 6th so that's the deadline for ideas. Also I will be on spring break as of Friday so more regular updates should be coming. Thank you guys for reading(-: