Imperious

After my conversation with Blaise I had apparated to the roof of the manor. I know it's a weird place to go but it's quiet.

"HERMIONE WE GOT A LEAD ON DRACO GET OFF THE ROOF" Ginny yells from the window closest to me. I quickly apparate in.

"Where!" I exclaim.

"A small house out in the country" she replies.

"Get ready we leave in 5 minutes" she adds. I sprint to my room and quickly change into robes and put my hair in a ponytail. I make my way downstairs and burst into the living room.

I look around the room. "Where's Tonks" I ask impatiently.

"Locked in the nursery with Hera" Fred answers.

"What!" I yell.

"I didn't want her to get hurt" Fred sighs.

"I tried locking Ginny in her room but she just broke the door down" Blaise mutters.

"Is everyone ready" Lucius interrupts. We all nod. Narcissa takes my arm and we apparate to the house.

"Why are there no protective wards" I ask nervously.

"I don't know but have your wands ready it's almost certainly a trap" Rudolphus announces.

I take my wand out and we advance on the house. Suddenly wizards surround us and spells are being thrown. Bill Weasley is leading them. I quickly run towards the house unnoticed. I run into the house and close the door behind me.

This was too easy. I scout the house with my wand out. Until I find the steps leading down into the dungeons. They must have built these when they moved in. I make my way down carefully. When I reach the bottom I encounter a single guard.

I shove the guard against the wall and put my wand on his throat. "Where is he" I growl.

"At the end last cell on you left" he chokes out. I send a quick killing curse to his heart and run down the hall.

I get to the implied door and open it. "HERMIONE NO GET OUT" I hear Draco scream as I open the door. I step in against his warning.

"Draco oh thank the lord you're ok" I sob as walk farther into the cell. I hear the fighting around me but nothing matters but him. He's covered in cuts in bruises and it looks like his leg is broken. I don't know how he's standing on it.

I am about to run to him but there is something weird about this situation. This was to easy. I look up at him. His hand is inching towards his pocket. Almost like he can't control it. My eyes widen in realization. He's been imperioused.

I quickly try to back out the door but it slams shut. I look to Draco. His eyes look terrified. I look down at his hand to see his wand. Pointing straight at my heart.

"Draco" I whisper. I reach down to get my wand out of my pocket.

"Expeliarmus" he yells. My wand flies into his hands. I try to pull the door open but it's locked.

"Hermione I can't control it" he forces out.

A tear runs down his cheek as I look into his eyes. "Fight it" I whisper.

"I'm trying" his voice is strained. His hand is starting to shake more and more.

"NO" he yells. A curse flies out of his wand and it hits me.

I scream as the familiar pain of the cruciatus curse rips through my body. It stop seconds later. I take deep breathes and wipe the tears from my face. I look towards Draco who is now full on sobbing. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" he chokes out.

"It's ok it's not you" I reply weekly.

His hand starts shaking again. "He wants me to kill you" he sobs. My eyes widen.

"Draco think of all of our happy memories" I yell. His hand slowly starts to stop shaking. I look at him.

"You can do it" I whisper. His hands stop shaking and his wand falls to the ground.

The door swings open and everyone runs in. Draco's injuries must caught up with him. He passes out falling to the floor. "DRACO" I scream. Lucius looks at me worriedly before disapperating with Draco.

Fred picks me up carefully in his arms. With a crack we land at the manor. The rest not far behind us. "Let me see him" I yell.

"Hermione you need to rest" Narcissa replies.

"I'm fine take me to Draco" I snap.

"Hermione what happened" Blaise asks wearily.

"Nothing I'm fine let me see Draco now!" I scream. Fred puts me down and I'm immediately sprinting to the manor. I hear them yelling my name but I don't care. I need to know he's ok and I know he needs to know that I'm fine too.

As I get closer to his room I hear yelling. "LET ME SEE HER" Draco roars.

"You need to rest Draco you were kidnapped" Lucius replies. I stop at his door. I slowly open it. Draco is laying in his bed trying to get up as house elves try to bandage him.

His head immediately turns to me. "Hermione" he whispers. I rush forward and carefully I kiss him. All my relief for him being alive and safe flows through me.

"That's enough" Lucius says pulling our heads apart.

"Narcissa was supposed to make sure you got taken to bed" he groans.

"Since when have I ever listened" I say with a roll of my eyes. There's a knock at the door and Blaise and Narcissa walk in. I move out of the way as she hugs her son.

Blaise hugs him to. "You need to stop getting kidnapped" he chastises.

"You also need to stop leaving me with little miss nightmare" he adds.

"Who" Draco asks raising an eyebrow. His voice is cracked and hoarse.

"Your girlfriend she had nightmares when you were gone. She also yells a lot but that's probably because she saw you killed by Bill" he rambles.

"What happened while I was gone" Draco asks his eyes wide.

"Lots, now go to bed your all hurt" Blaise says before walking out of the room.

I kiss Draco's forehead and smile at him. "He's right get some rest" I whisper in his ear. I turn away but he grabs my arm and I turn around.

His eyes are full of pain. "I'm sorry" he says again.

"It's ok everything will be ok" I answer. I smile at him one more time before leaving his room and heading down to the kitchen. I need some coffee.

1100 words today. That's a lot for me but it's an important chapter. I hoped you liked it. Thank you guys for reading(-: