Prank

Lucius was our first target. Narcissa and Bella went to distract him while we did the prank. We were going to put hair dye in his shampoo. Soon he would have Gryffindor red hair.

Ginny stood watch as Tonks and I filled up the shampoo bottle. We closed it and put it back where we found it. We snuck out and headed back to my room.

We met back together and celebrated our first victory. Four more to go.

Rudolphus is our next target. Bella is in charge of distracting him. For him we're going to charm his room to set an alarm off at 4 am. But we're going to charm it so only he can hear it. This should be great.

Again we meet back at my room. Fred was our next target. We're discussing our plan when Nyx walks in meowing. I pick her up and hold her as we talk.

"I KNOW" Tonks yells excitedly.

"What are we going to do" Ginny asks happily.

"We'll fill his room with chickens" she says with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" Ginny and I say simultaneously. Narcissa and Bella give us a weird look.

"Fred is terrified of chickens. It's a long story trust me" Ginny explains. They nod their heads in understanding.

While Tonks is distracting Fred. Ginny and I sneak into his room. We transfigure things into chickens. Soon his room is full of clucking, feathered creatures.

We sneak out and high five. We make it back to my room and meet the others. Blaise is next on our list of pranks. We decide Blaise gets to have paint cans rigged on the ceiling so when he opens the door, he is covered in neon pink paint.

Nyx is purring by my legs as Tonks and I set up the paint. We once again sneak back out to plan our last prank. Draco is our final prank. For this one Narcissa is in charge of distracting him. Since I'm the only one that can do the charm.

The charm puts electricity into the air. So from now on every time Draco walks into his room his hair will react and end up a mess. I smirk as I do the charm. I must have been saying it pretty loud since I didn't hear the door open.

Suddenly I'm against the wall. "What do you think you're doing" Draco whispers into my ear. "Ummm... giving you a present?" I say with an innocent smile. "Uh huh" now what were you really doing. "That's what I was doing" I say again.

"I don't believe you" he replies. This is where my acting skills come in handy. I put on a sad face and look up at him. "Are you saying you don't trust me" I say sadly. For affect I let a tear slide down my face.

His eyes widen "no that's not what I'm saying... it's just... um" he stutters.

"Now you don't get your present" I yell I storm out of the room. Not before muttering the last of the spell and his hair poofs up.

"HERMIONE RIDDLE" he screams. At the same time I hear Blaise and Fred scream. I run into the hall and see Ginny and Tonks. We back down the hall. Three doors swing open. Fred runs out screaming quickly slamming the door.

Blaise walks out covered in paint. From head to toe. I burst out laughing when Draco walks out. His hair is gigantic. They turn to us with murderus glares. They all begin to walk forward. The three of us continue walking backwards.

When they keep advancing the three of us look at each other, nod, than run away down the hall screaming. "GET THEM" Blaise bellows down the hall. We hear their pounding footsteps behind us.

I hear Lucius scream and my eyes widen. It will be four against three now. Oh no. We all must come to an understanding. We need to find Narcissa. Maybe Bella too if we can find her.

Then we're on the ground. I look up to see Blaise and Fred in front of us. I quickly turn around and see Draco and Lucius. This can't be good. Lucius now sports red hair. "I love what you did to your hair" I laugh nervously.

Suddenly I'm hugged from behind. Blaise had just covered me in pink paint. Great. He hugs both Tonks and Ginny before looking at us. "It's on" he says.

They walk off. It looks like we started an all out prank war.