Bargain

Fred P.O.V

"Where are you going" Tonks asks walking into my room.

I'm sitting in the window ledge with my broom in hand. "To talk to someone" I answer vaguely.

"You will not go bargain with Bill for Hermione" she declares.

"How did you even-" she interrupts me.

"It's on a piece of parchment on the floor idiot" I lower my head in shame.

"I'll be back" I tell her getting on my broom and jumping out before she can stop me.

"I promise" I yell behind as I fly off. She yells my name from my window. I fly off of Malfoy manor grounds and towards the Burrow.

I land in the back garden and go inside. I know he'll get here eventually. I stare at the three remaining arrows on the clock. Ginny is at school, Bill is traveling, and I'm at home. Surprising since this hadn't been home in awhile.

I turn around when Bill's arrow also points at home. He walks into the Burrow. "So why did you tell me to come hear" he asks suspiciously.

"I know you have Hermione and Blaise" I blurt out. His face registered shock for a moment before going back to indifference.

"As much as I wish I did, I don't have them" he tells me.

I lunge and pin him up against the wall. "I don't believe you" I hiss.

"What would I gain in lying to you? If I had them wouldn't you think I would have made it known by now?" He sneers.

I glare at him but back off. "Plus I'm missing some of my recruits too, little brother. They just disappeared. Unless that was you guys I think we have a kidnapper around here somewhere" he admits.

"I'm not your brother" I growl.

"Sure you are" he smirks.

"Brothers don't torture brothers" I see a flash of sadness in his eyes.

"How's Ginny, I didn't see her last time I was at the manor" he asks his voice softer then usual.

"Why, would you have tortured her too" I snap.

He turns around and punches the wall. "DON'T YOU GET IT FRED I DIDN'T WANT TO TORTURE YOU OR GINNY. YOU'RE MY LITTLE BROTHER AND SISTER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I STILL LOVE YOU TWO. I STILL LOVE GEORGE AND PERCY AND CHARLIE AND RON. I DIDN'T LIKE HURTING YOU" he screams.

"ONLY HERMIONE RIGHT" I scream back "REMEMBER WHEN SHE USED TO BE LIKE A SISTER TO YOU AND YOU ABANDONED HER. YOU KILLED HER PARENTS BILL. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURT HER. YOU MAY NOT LIKE HURTING ME BUT YOU STILL DID. PLUS YOU HURT ME EVERYTIME YOU HURT HERMIONE OR TONKS OR BLAISE OR DRACO AND EVERY ONE ELSE IN THAT HOUSE. THEY ARE MY FAMILY!"

"What do you want from me Fred" he asks brokenly.

"I want you to leave us alone. I want you to stay out of my life. I want to never see you in my life again" I wipe away the single tear that falls from my eye.

"Ok" is all he says. Just like that he's gone.

I hear a meow from behind me. "Crookshanks" I exclaim picking up the ugly creature. He meows again. I sigh grabbing my broom, putting it under my arm, and my wand. "Lets see if you get along with Nyx" I whisper apparating back to Malfoy manor.

"ANOTHER CAT" Lucius screeches when I land in the entry hall. He had been coming down the stairs.

"WE already have that" he whines pointing to Nyx. She was curled up on the ground in a patch of sunlight.

"Wait, where did you go" he asks me.

"I was seeing if Bill had Hermione and Blaise, he doesn't."

"Oh oka- YOU WENT ALONE" he yells.

"Maybe a little bit" I smile.

"I'm telling Narcissa on you" he says childishly.

"You wouldn't" I exclaim.

He smirks at me. "NARCISSA" he screams running up the stairs.

I quickly put Crookshanks on the floor and sprint after him.