Hera

Everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for news about Narcissa. Blaise was huddled in the corner with a bruised cheek. He must have had said something to Ginny.

Draco was pacing and I was trying to clam him down. "I can't be a brother" he exclaims. "

"You'll be a great brother" I reassure him.

"But I can barely take care of myself" he adds.

We hear the door open and we all turn. A very stressed looking Lucius walks in. "They kicked me out" he sighs.

"What did you do" Rudolphus asks.

"Nothing, that's why I got kicked out."

Suddenly he throws his hands in the air. "I can't take care of a baby you people are hard enough to watch. How am I supposed to to handle a baby" he shrieks. I unplug my ears.

"For one don't make that sound" I admonish.

The door opens again and we turn to see the healer. Holding a small bundle of pink blankets. "Meet baby Hera" he announces.

Lucius walks over and the baby is put into his arms.  "Hi Hera, I'm your dad" he whispers to her.

Draco walks over and stands in front of her. "And I'm your brother" he whispers. Bella and Rudolphus go over to see her too. I stay sitting, this is a family moment. Well I try to stay sitting but Bella yanks me to my feet and over to the baby. Along with Tonks. Rudolphus does the same to Blaise and Ginny. Then Ginny grabs Fred.

"As mad as we may be at some people you guys are family" Lucius tells us. Pointedly looking at Blaise at the beginning of his sentence.

Eventually Lucius and Draco take Hera back to Narcissa. Bella and Rudolphus have to leave on a job. So it's just the five of us in the living room. Blaise mumbles something that I don't hear to Fred and Fred tenses up.

"What did you say" he growls at Blaise.

"You heard me" Blaise replies. Fred lunges at him and just like that they start to fight.

"STOP BOTH OF YOU" Tonks yells.

"HOW DARE YOU" Fred screams. I try to pull them apart but instead get elbowed in the head accidentally by Fred. The force of it sends me flying back and I hit my head on the table.

I slowly stand up but I'm only slightly unstable. "STUPEFY" Ginny yells. It hits Fred and he's out. Another hits Blaise and he falls to the ground frozen.

My head starts to feel fuzzy and weird. I start to wobble and before I know it I'm falling to the floor. Ginny and Tonks yelling my name vaguely makes its way into my head. But its all muffled and quiet.

I hear the door slam open and more yelling sluggishly enters my head. But before I can figure out who just came in, the white ceiling above me turns black. The last thing I think is, I pass out way to much.