Concussion

I slowly blink my eyes open but quickly close them and groan when the light makes my head pound. "Hermione your awake" Bella sighs in relief.

"What happened" I groan.

"When you hit your head you got a really bad concussion. Which knocked you out for 3ish days" she explains to me.

"3 days!" I exclaim.

I notice how there are slight bags under her eyes. "We almost lost you. With you stupidly not eating or sleeping it almost killed you" she snaps at me.

"Where's everyone else" I ask, choosing to ignore her yelling for the time being.

"Lucius and Cissy are with Hera. They have been worried sick. Rudolphus is getting some potions for you. The dark lord is still at the ministry. I thought it would be best not to stress him out right now so I didn't tell him. Draco has been locked in his room. Tonks is with Fred. Ginny is letting off steam in the training room. Fred is tearing himself apart and is currently at George's grave." she tells me.

"Where's Blaise?" I ask.

"We aren't exactly sure" she sighs.

"What!"

"He went missing the night that your... Heart stopped beating."

"I DIED" I scream.

"We brought you back but yes as far as Blaise knows your dead" she replies.

"I need to find him" I mutter. I try standing up but immediately fall back down again.

"Did you listen to anything I just said. You almost died Hermione. You technically were dead for a few minutes. You need to rest" she yells at me.

"I need to find Blaise" I reply.

"No you need to rest. We have people looking for Blaise. For now I need to tell people your awake" she says walking out of the door.

I sigh but collapse back in my pillows. My door burst open and I see a flash of red hair before I'm pulled into a bone crushing hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Fred sobs.

"It's not your fault" I whisper. He nods but I see the hint of disagreement in his eyes.

"You" a voice growls. I slowly look up to Ginny and look innocent.

"Hi Ginny how are you" I ask.

She glares at me. "Don't you hi me miss I almost die all the time" she snaps. "

It's not like I try to" I mutter. She rolls her eyes and gives me a hug.

Draco runs in and starts kissing my face over and over again. "Don't" kiss "ever" kiss "do" kiss "that" kiss "again" kiss.

"Ok ok I surrender" I say.

"ITS NOT NICE TO WORRY THE PREGNANT LADY" Narcissa yells from down the hall.

"Technically your no longer pregnant" I hear Lucius reply. "

Did I ask you" Narcissa yells. I hear a mumble and the three of them walk in. Hera was awake and wiggling around.

"Want to hold her" Narcissa asks slightly calmer. I nod and she hands me to her.

"Hi baby" I whisper. She reaches out and wraps her little hand around my finger. I look down at her and smile a little bit.

She has little tufts of blond hair and the Malfoy gray eyes. She's pale and you can definitely see that she is a Malfoy.

"You have so many people who love you. But I have a feeling your brother is going to make it difficult to date anyone. Just don't let him catch you kissing anyone because then I might need to kiss him until he isn't angry. And let me tell you something your brother can hold a grudge" I tell her.

I look over to Draco to see him smiling. "What" I ask.

"You smiled" is all he says. I feel Hera let go and look back to her. She is asleep. Slowly Lucius takes her from me and my sleeve slips up a little.

I have an idea. My dark mark. I pull my sleeve up and put my finger on it. Blaise I think. I feel it burn a little and a pop sounds around the room. I quickly look up to see Blaise standing in my room

He looks confused but that's not what I notice. His clothes are soaked and his eyes are bloodshot. He looks like he hasn't slept in days. "Blaise" I whisper. He whips his head towards me and his whole body deflates as he falls to the floor sobbing.

I try to stand up again but I fall. Draco tries to help me up but I push him off and crawl to Blaise. He keeps repeating I'm sorry over and over again. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Not caring if I get soaked.

"I didn't mean it" he sobs.

"I know" I reply.

"You were dead" he cries.

"I'm not anymore" I reassure him.

"When I said that stuff I was just saying it because I needed to blame someone" he sobs.

"Its ok Blaise" I tell him.

"No it's not I'm a horrible person" he whispers.

"Shut up Blaise. Everything will be ok" I whisper. Hopefully I didn't just tell a lie.