Nightmares

Blaise's P.O.V
I'm woken up by screaming coming from Hermione's room. I jump out of bed so fast that I pull the blankets and Ginny falls off the bed.

I'm the first to make it to her room. I shove the door open to see her screaming and thrashing in her bed. Tears are running down her face. "DRACO" she screams.

I run over to her and shake her awake. She jolts awake and falls sobbing into my arms. "They killed him" she says over and over.

"It wasn't him" I whisper into her ear.

I look down to the quivering, sobbing, mess that is my sister. I have never wanted to kill someone more than the person that did this to her.

"What happened" Fred asks leaning against the door, a yawn stretches across his face.

"Nightmare" I reply. He nods and comes to sit next to us.

"Mione you want me to stay with you tonight" he asks tenderly. She nods and lays back down. He lays down next her and I go back to my room.

I sit on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. Ginny sits next to me hugging my shoulders. "Why can't they just let us be happy" I groan.

"I don't know let's just go back then sleep" she replies sadly.

"I can't go back to sleep. All I see is my best friend lying lifeless on the floor and all I hear is Hermione's screams" I yell.

"Blaise calm down" she try's to relax me.

"I need some time to myself" I mutter apparating away.

I sit down as soon as I arrive. "Hey I know it's been awhile. Sorry about that but a lots been going on" there's no reply. Of course there isn't, it's a gravestone.

"Let me catch you up. So Draco got himself kidnapped. Yep the idiot got kidnapped again. Hermione's not taking it well. I don't know. I guess I'm not either if I'm going to be honest. That fake death of Draco really messed us both up." I'm quiet for a moment "I wish you were here" I sigh and lean against the grave before continuing.

"Hermione almost joined you. Did I tell you about that yet. It's my fault. She got a really bad concussion. She actually did die for a little bit. I couldn't take it so I left for a few days. Those three days were the worst days of my life. I thought I had lost everything. When I did come back she was alive and wellish. You know Hermione, the brat can never be completely healthy" I ramble on.

I talk for awhile longer until I feel my eyes start to droop. I close my eyes and try to get some sleep.

I wake up the next morning in my bed. That was odd, I distinctly remember falling asleep at Theo's grave. I look over to see Ginny still fast asleep. I quietly slide out of bed and downstairs.

Hermione is the only one up. She is sitting on the living room chair drinking coffee. "You know how hard it is to apparate an idiot to bed?" she mutters.

"Yeah, I've apparated you to bed" I reply. She sticks her tongue out at me and drinks her coffee.

So that's how I got to my bed last night. "How long have you been up" I ask sitting on the couch.

"Couple hours" she answers without looking at me. I feel myself getting angrier.

"Your not doing that again" I snap.

"Doing what" she asks innocently. ""

"Your not going to stop eating and sleeping again. Last time you almost died" I yell. She's about to answer when Lucius walks in.

"Hermione your not doing that again. Blaise stop yelling your going to wake Hera" he says before walking out again. I can't help but notice how dead his eyes look. He hasn't looked like this since last time Draco got kidnapped.

I turn back to Hermione but she's gone. I sigh and stand up. I need to apologize to Ginny.

............
Hey guys I'm on spring break for the next two weeks so I should be doing better with updates. I know I've been doing bad with staying on schedule but I have just been really busy. Hope you guys liked this chapter in Blaise's P.O.V. Also if you guys could go check out hermione1318 and read her story she is having writers block and would love some help coming up with ideas. Thanks for reading(-: