Recovery

I sit on the counter drinking my coffee. For once I have peace and quiet. I'm in a much better mood now that Draco's okay. Ginny walks in and gets a cup of cocoa. She sits next to me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to go back to Hogwarts next week" she sighs.

"Well you need to. Education is important" I reply.

She chuckles quietly "nice to have you back Hermione" she laughs.

"I never left" I answer. I finish my coffee and jump off the counter.

"Come on let's go swimming" I suggest. She smiles and jumps off the counter too. We both run up to our rooms to get changed.

I search through my drawers until I find my rainbow bikini. I quickly put it on and grab a towel from my bathroom. Before I head out I sneak a peak into Draco's room. He's sound asleep. Lucius is asleep in the chair.

I quietly close the door and head down to the pool to meet Ginny. She's floating on one of the rafts with her eyes closed. I take one of the other rafts and join her in the water. We float like that for awhile.

I scream as my raft is flipped over and I land in the water. I swim up and wipe my hair off my face. Ginny is right next to me also in the water. I glare at Fred as he laughs. "You two looked like you needed to cool off" he chokes out between laughs.

I look at Ginny and nod. As Fred is bowed over laughing we swim over and pull him into the pool. He swims up spluttering. We laugh and he splashes us. We break out into a splash war. Until we are tired out. By then the sun is sinking and we decide to get out.

I go back to my room and dry off. I glare at the puffy mess that is my hair. I give up on trying to fix it. So I head downstairs to the dining room. I'm the first one to get in there.

Ginny comes in after me and a smile breaks out on her face. "HERMIONE HAIR" she exclaims hugging my head.

"You've been spending to much time with my brother" I groan. "I know" she says winking at me.

"Ewwww" I whine. She laughs at me and sits down.

"Move it gimp" I hear Blaise exclaim.

"Blaise will you shut up I have a broken leg" Draco argues. "

"What are you going to do kick me? Oh wait..." Blaise sasses.

I hear Blaise shriek and run down the hall. "BAD GIMP" he yells.

He bursts into the room and I raise my eyebrow at him. "He hit me with a crutch" he tattles.

"Good" Ginny and I reply at the same time. He sticks his tongue out at us and plops down in his chair.

Draco enters next and I smile at him. He sits next to me. Fred literally shoved the door open. "YAY FOR HERMIONE HAIR" he screams. He sits down next to Ginny.

When everyone else had finally got there the food appeared on the table. I smile widely at the sight of pizza. We all fill up on pizza happily. After dinner we all go our separate ways. I stay with Draco in his room. I lay my head on his chest careful to avoid any injuries.

"I love you Draco" I whisper.

"I love you too Hermione" he whispers back to me. I close my eyes peacefully ready for sleep.

Ginny P.O.V
I peak my head into Draco's room around 11pm. I smile when I see Hermione sleeping peacefully on his chest. His hand was resting on her head and he was also fast asleep.

I walk into Blaise's room. I hear his shower in his bathroom. I lay down on his bed and crawl under the blankets. I'm going to miss this when I have to go back to Hogwarts. I wish I wasn't the only one of us going back.

Blaise walks into the room with sweatpants on and no shirt. He crawls into bed next to me and pulls me to him. "I love you Ginny" he whispers.

"I love you too Blaise" I whisper back.

Fred P.O.V
I wait for Tonks to come in my room like every night. I wait and wait and she doesn't come. I quietly sneak off to her room. She's fast asleep hanging upside down on her chair. I roll my eyes and walk over to pick her up.

I lay her in her bed and cover her up. I kiss her forehead tenderly.

"I love you Tonks" I whisper. I turn off her lights and leave her room. Letting her sleep.

Hey guys sorry I've been horrible at updating. I've just been really busy with school and all the tests we've been having lately. I hope you guys will still read even though I do suck at updating. Thank you guys for reading(-: