"You'll burn your fair skin if you don't wear jacket, Noh. Come to the shade."

He pulled at my arms and take me to some place. I honestly didn't know where he took me to, i walked like an automaton by his lead.

We stopped at an empty but fully furnished room. I don't remember how did we get here, but i suddenly panicked because he locked the door behind me.

"Get yourself comfortable, Noh. No one will come to this room since it's my own." That raised question in my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously. I did't dare to let my guards down. I stood there with my fist clenched, just in case.

"I'm the president of the student committee for this last 2 years in a row. My dad built this room for me so i can stay comfortably."

I rolled my eyes. He reminds me of Phun. Why do i always get in touch with sick bastards like them? But Phun was so different from him, Phun was a very humble person while this one is...i can't begin to describe how terrible this person was instead of his strikingly fine figure.

"Sit down, Noh."

Like a robot i did what he told me. I keep my head down to avoid his gaze. He was heading towards refrigerator that's located at the corner of the spacious room. The room even have a very big couch for God's sake! That gave me a goosebump thinking of what he might do to me.

"Want something to drink?" He said casually.

"Do you have any poison? i need one asap." I said sarcastically.

He looked at me and burst out in laughter.

"No one will think something like that coming from such a sweet lips of yours, cutie."

I made a puking sound automatically.

"Yeah, right. No one will ever thought that an honored student like you would do something like that to a thug like me."

He approached me, step by step, until he sit infront of me. He cupped my face with his both hands, forcing me to look at him. That smile was so cold it could pierce one's heart.

"I only reacts like this towards you, Noh. You were right, i am an honored student, and am thankful that i am so i can cover what i would do to you."

Then he swiftly kissed me, just like he did before, with tremendous strength, forcing and dominating me to the point i saw a black spot infront of me. No matter what i do to shake him off seemed to be in vain. Tears started to leak from my eyes down to my cheeks, and i sobbed trying to break away.

After what i felt like an eternity, he let go of me. A foggy eyes greet me, a deep, dark lake ready to drown me and i'm so scared to just look at it.

"I want you, Noh.." He said in a hitching breath.

"No..please don't, P'. I can't betray him, i love him too much..I don't have that feeling for you, P'."

I shook violently, all my power was draining from me. I tried everything, from kicking him to hit him on the face, but he didn't move an inch.

He pulls up my body without much difficulties and drags me to the sofa, and pinned my body underneath himself. I kicked him using every power that i had, scraping into his skin, but he only smiled at me amusingly.

"Feisty, aren't we? you're much more beautiful this way, blushing everywhere like this."

He took his time kissing my cheek, my neck, careful not to leave any marks on me. Then his kiss goes down to my neck while his hand pinned my hand above my head, i cried and thrashed trying to avoid his kiss. "Please P', please don't."

"The more you resist the more aroused i become, Noh. And the more you resist, the more i would leave marks on you. I'm trying to do it as gentle as i can so your fiancee wouldn't find out, so help me will you?" He's crazy, i shouldn't came here in the first place.

He waited for me to absorb what he meant, my heart beating against my chest profusely i thought i was gonna faint. I realized i couldn't do anything against him, he was too damn strong in every aspect. Phun, this time it's my turn to sacrifice for us...

So i stop struggling, i just let him do whatever he wanted. I didn't know what he did because i closed my eyes most of the time.

I only knew that it hurts so much, deep inside, like a stabbing pain inside my heart, everything was dark and that very moment i felt so dirty. I let other man touched me, i'm not sacred anymore. I was Phun's playground, but now it was tainted. I was tainted. Why does it felt so fucking painful when you tries to erase what's been done to you?
.
.
.
After what i feel like an eternity, he lets go of me. When i opened my eyes i was shocked when i see him, still naked in front of me. My pants and boxer are scattered on the floor, i still wore my shirt but it was lifted so he could have an access to my chest. He smirked triumphantly and handed me my pant and boxer and helped me getting up.

"You're so sexy Noh. No wonder Phun would rather kill himself before handling you to anyone. But i'm not just anyone, you know. I've told you i wouldn't mind to share. As long as you be a good boy and do what i told you, no one would know our affair."

I hung my head dejectedly. I hope so. I really hope Phun never knew. If he knew i might not be able to live anymore.

"I need to go to the rest room.."

I realized that i still couldn't got up. When i tried to stand up, i fall back to the floor. I cried again, feeling helpless. Naek was going back alive seeing me like this, he drag me to the bath room and forced himself to me once again as soon as we reach it.

It was the longest shower i had in my life, fortunately Naek had a private bathroom inside his room. He lets me bathe my self as long as i wanted.

He was sitting on the same couch when i came out fully dressed, and i saw him licks his lips involuntary. I didn't know what to say to him.

"Have you..have you recover Phumiphat's stock?" even my voice bertrays me. It was weak and losing convidence.

He looked at me as if he would launch attack any time soon. "Yes. In fact i'm going to have a meeting this afternoon with your fiancee. He has been busy this whole day he didn't get anytime to contact you, did he?" He planned this, i should have known it.

"I'll be going now."

He smiled. "I'll drive you."

It was an order i can't refuse. So we rode back to Phumiphat residence together in his car.

"A total of 50.000 bahts had been transferred to your account just incase you need anything. Just call me if you need more."

"I don't need your money." I pressed my finger to my forehead.

"I want more of you." He hold my hand but i shook him off.

"I'm not your fucking prostitute jerkhead!! I'll return it to you!" I yelled at him.

He scratch his head and laughed softly. "This is the first time someone dared to turn down my offer even after what i did to you."

I didn't reply to his statement. What do i care?

"You really love him do you?" He asked me. Tears threateningly flowed again from my eyes.

I nodded. "Even i you asked me to give up my life for him, i would."

Naek stays in silence ever since, as if he thought hard about something.

---------**----------
Author's note:
Don't kill me pleaaaaseeee...i'm really sorry Noh..i love you but you have to endure..What will happen to their relationship then? Nah, they're too strong, they can do it..
I'm almost died of exhaustion here, your love is what keeping me alive and updating...so like, vote, and leave a comment ma loveliest😘😘😘