You didn't think I'd love my little girl?! (Thirty-nine)

Teddy PoV

The rest of Ro's birthday was an interesting day, I'm gonna let it speak for itself, because I think that it's easier that way, well for me at least.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!, someone's at the door!"
"(Chuckles), I know Baby girl, I know, (kisses cheek), thank you anyway"
"You're welcome Daddy"

So I answered the door, as one does, only to find that it was Megan, and from there my blood started to slowly boil, because fuck me having a peaceful life apparently.

"Hi Ted-"
"Do Megan, what do you want?"
"I came to drop this off for Ro's birthday"
"Daddy, who's at the- oh it's her"
"Hi Ro"
"Hi, please don't call me that, people who leave don't get to call me Ro, thanks"

Ro crossed her arms to prove a point and then walked away to go to the living room, and at the time it proved to us that she was in fact an Addams through and through.

"Has she ever said that to anyone else Teddy?"
"No she hasn't, well not that I know of anyway Meg, but then again you are the only person in her life that has left her by their own free will, more than once I would like to add, look I know that this is going to sound harsh to you but I honestly don't blame her for saying it to you Megan"
"I never would've thought that you would love her as much as you do, look I know that this sounds absolutely absurd now, because you're the main one that looks after her out of us, but looking back at it, I thought that you would turn out to be like most teenage Dads, but thankfully you've proved me wrong"

I fucking gave her the stink eye, because who the fuck did she think she was?, claiming that she didn't think that I'd love Ro, but then Meg never really understood the father/daughter bond that most fathers have with their little girls, though that didn't make me feel any better at the time, (or now but I'm trying to act like an actual adult would, well in this narration at least).

"You wanna know something Meg, you also proved me wrong, but unlike yours, it's not in a good way, (sighs), you want to know what I thought, I thought that we'd be a happy little family of three even with no money but we would've somehow made it work, because we would've had each other, but then I found out that you lead me on about keeping Ro and then you went and left me alone, in a bloody hospital, which you know I have hated ever since Katie died, with a baby that could've actually died, which would've added to my hatred of hospitals, do you know how much that shit fucking hurts Meg?, actually you probably don't know, I don't know what I would've done if Ro had died then, actually I do, I probably would've started snorting coke off somebody's arse or some crazy shit like that, and yet you!, you! have the fucking nerve!, the audacity! to come back to my flat after being m.i.a from our daughter's life for about 8 fucking months and then flat out claim that you didn't think that I'd! love my little girl!, how fucking barbaric! do you think I am!, actually don't fucking answer that!"

Megan seemed taken aback by what I said to her, obviously not expecting me to call her out on her bullshit, but I'm ain't an Addams for nothing, you know.

"Look that's not what I men-"
"It doesn't matter if it's how you meant it or not Megan, because that's how you presented it, now piss off"

I slammed the door, which by the way, isn't the maturest way of dealing with things, but it is definitely the most satisfying way to deal with things, Ro then ran back to where I was, which I felt really guilty about because she was a little bit worried about me.

"Are you ok there Daddy?!"
"Yeah Baby, I'm ok"
"You sure Daddy?, I heard the door slam"
"I know Buba, I got angry"
"Oh, was it Megan that made you angry?"
"Yeah Baby, you don't need to worry about it though Baby girl, ok"
"Ok Daddy"
"What do you want to do now Buba?"
"Can we watch Looney Tunes please"
"Yeah Baby, we can do that"

So I picked Ro up, kissed the top of her head, then went over to where the couch was and sat on it, we then watched Looney Tunes.

"What do you want for dinner tonight Baby?"
"Can we have curry chip please?"
"Sure Buba, we can do that"
"Thank you Daddy"
"You're welcome Baby girl"