Don't fuck with an Addams (Five)

Teddy PoV

I was at school, minding my own business, like you do when you don't actually want to cause trouble for yourself, but then I saw a group of gangsta wannabes beating up Georgie, and so I went over there to stop the fuckers, because you don't fuck with an Addams and get away with it, (yes that's the actual family motto as set by Nana).

"Oi!, what the fuck do ya think ya doing to my little brother Walker?!"
"Showing my dominance over him, like the little f****t he is"
"I didn't realise that beating an 11 year old up meant being fucking dominant Walker, I thought that was for dickheads, actually dickhead is a bit too nice for you, maybe it's more like Motherfucking Shitty dickhead"
"You've got a big mouth on ya Addams, but I want to see if you can walk the walk, because surely a little guy like you couldn't do much harm to me"

Just after he finished gasbagging, I punched him so hard that I broke his nose, blood running down his face slowly making his white shirt turn red, then his cronies ran away from the scene, obviously not expecting their leaders nose to get broke.

"You're not such a fucking hard man now that you're cronies legged it Walker, are ya?"
"Why the little-"
"Get off your fucking arse you shitty drama queen, now I'm only going to say this shit once, because I'm feeling nice, if you fuck with my family again Walker, you'll be a dead man walking, because you don't fuck with an Addams twice and fucking live, you understand dickhead?"
"Crystal clear Addams"
"Good, now fuck off before I take back my nice mood!"

He then ran off like the coward he was, I then looked over Georgie's injuries, because my parental instincts were kicked in high gear.

"Ow"
"Shit"
"Teddy"
"What?, I couldn't let him beat you up Georgie"
"Mum's gonna be so pissed at us when she finds out"
"Meh, she's not gonna find out"
"How do you know that?"
"Because school gave up on Mum ever actually disciplining us"
"Because half the time she forgets we're even there"

I put my arm around Georgie's shoulder, because older brotherly shit and everything, (or parental instincts, whichever sounds the most likely to you).

"Why don't you use it to your advantage Georgie boy?"
"Because I keep hoping that one day she won't forget about us anymore"
"(Snorts), that ain't gonna happen Georgie"
"That doesn't mean I can't want it to"
"(Sighs), I know Georgie boy, I know, so Ro and I are gonna visit Nana tonight, you wanna come?"
"Of course I wanna come, it's Nana, but are you sure that you want me to tag along?"
"I wouldn't have fucking asked you if I didn't actually want you to come Georgie Boy"
"Ok"

So we started walking to the back of the school to see a mate of mine, because I wanted to avoid the nurse, otherwise that meant explaining that I broke somebody's nose and honestly I didn't need the adults knowing that I can break noses.

"Oi, Lee, you got a minute?"
"Ted, I've got all the time in the world"
"Good, I need you to look over Georgie's injuries here"

Lee grabbed a first aid kit that I knew was stolen from the nurses office but I knew that for Georgie's sake I had to pretend that I didn't know that.

"I can do that for ya, so, how's your kid?"
"She's wired"
"So she's exactly like her old man then"
"Yeah, you could say that"
"So who did this to your brother here?"
"Walker and his 'crew', don't worry though, because I broke Walkers nose"
"(Snorts), of course you broke another nose"
"Teddy, what does that mean?"
"Never mind Georgie"

I was kind of panicking, because Georgie didn't know about the amount of people I have gotten into fights with and won, I wasn't purposely trying to hide this information, but I also didn't want Georgie to think of me any different than he did before, because I think that could break me almost.

"Ok, Ted, I think that you're going to need to keep your brother still"
"Wait, why's that Lee?"
"Because I need to clean his wounds with alcohol and that shit is painful as fuck"
"Ok"

So, I put my arms around Georgie, so that I was ready for when Georgie started flinching away from the alcohol swabs, honestly, I don't know how the whole school didn't know about Lee's stolen first aid kits after this.

"Ow!!!, Teddy, this fucking hurts!!"
"Shh, I know Georgie, I know"
"Why do I have to have alcohol rubbed on me?!!"
"Because if we leave the dirt in your wounds then they will become infected, so for the love of God can you not try to kick me"