Not in front of Rowan (One)

Teddy PoV

"Mr Addams, you do realise that those boots that you are wearing are not part of the school uniform?"
"Yes Mrs Day"
"So, do you have any other school shoes with you Mr Addams?"
"No I don't have other shoes with me as these boots are my school shoes Mrs Day"
"Does your Mother know that you wear them as your school shoes?"
"I presume that she does because she did buy them miss"
"You are dismissed for now Mr Addams, but I would like to see more appropriate school shoes in the future"
"Yeah, thanks Mrs Day"

Later that day, when it was time to go home, my mum, my little sister Mollie and my daughter Rowan were waiting at the gates for my little brother Georgie and I, my mum was wearing a lime green hoodie, lime green jogging bottoms (so she was wearing the juicy sets), with some pink sparkly flip flops, which all put together kinda looked tacky as fuck, Ro started waddling towards me.

"Dada! Dada! Dada!"

I then picked her up and planted a kiss on her chubby cheek, because no matter how bad a mood that I was in, that little giggle always put a smile on my face.

"Hi Buba, did you miss me?"
"(Giggles), yeah!"
"I missed you too Baby girl, Mum, how was she today?"
"She was no trouble at all today"
"(Snorts), unlike her Daddy then huh?"
"What did you do?"
"(Snorts), the question should be, what didn't I do?"
"I hope that you haven't punched anyone"
"No no, not recently Mum, but then again some pompous arse could come along and open their mouth"
"Hey!, don't swear in front of Rowan"

My mum crossed her arms, because apparently I was in trouble, or something like that because she all of a sudden cared about what words I used when she didn't before.

"Mum, arse isn't a swear word, technically, though I really wanted to say worse but I thought against it temporarily"
"(Sighs), well at least you didn't punch anyone"
"True, what ch'a doing with my school tie there Darling?"
"Pwetty"
"You think so Baby?"
"Yeah Dada!"

We had started walking to the train station that was near the school, and then my mother dropped a massive bomb shell on us.

"Your father called"
"Woah, what the fuck does he want?!"
"Teddy!, not in front of Rowan!"
"She's too busy looking at my school tie to listen to what I'm actually saying, anyway what does he want?"
"He wants to spend some time with you all"
"Well that's not going to bloody happen"
"Teddy, he doesn't get to spend any time with you since he moved to Cardiff"
"He didn't want to spend any bloody time with us before he fucking moved to Cardiff so that's not an excuse Mum"

My Mum looked concerned for my feelings about my Dad but I wasn't in the mood to care about that, well, to be perfectly honest I was never in the mood to care about Mum's concern, because at the time I felt like it would've protected me from getting more hurt than I had already been so...

"Well he thinks that you dislike him Teddy"
"Oh, well he's actually right for once, I hate his bloody guts"
"No you don't Teddy"
"Oh but I do, he thinks that the world revolves around him and we always have to go up and visit him, but he never returns the fucking favour"
"Teddy, he's a busy man-"
"Don't give me that bullshit Mum, if I wanted that bullshit I'd actually talk to that fucker myself"

I then felt tiny hands gently rub ether side of my face, so I turned around to see that Ro almost had a look of concern.

"Dada sad"
"Daddy's not sad anymore Baby"
"Wove you Dada!"
"I love you too Princess"

Georgie then moved to walk beside me, I had a feeling that it was because Mollie was annoying him.

"You alright Georgie boy?"
"No"
"What's up?"
"No, Mum will tell me off because 'I'm older and wiser therefore I should just ignore it' but I can't Teddy"
"Georgie, she won't tell you off"
"How do you know that?"
"Because you couldn't hurt a fucking fly Georgie"
"It's ridiculous-"
"If it's bothering you then it's not ridiculous"

Georgie took a big breath, and then proceeded.

"Mollie keeps touching, and it's not the touching itself that annoys me the most, though it does annoy me, it's the fact that I keep asking her not to and she keeps doing it anyway, and I know Mum won't do anything about it because Mollie is 'her baby', I know that-"
"Hey!, it's not ridiculous, your personal space should be respected and it wasn't, so don't play it down Georgie"
"Ok"